Disney Store Online

Laurafoster

DIS Veteran
I want to buy a pair of Pyjamas online as a Christmas present but the delivery is £5! Seems alot for something so light/small.

Does anyone know if i can order things to be delivered to a local store? Or if there is a store in the UK that still sells adults clothes?:goodvibes

lakeside sells adult PJs, and you cant order stuff to be delivered to stores :(

I thought that would be the case! I know i had real problems last year with ordering something i wanted!

Oh well - trip to Lakeside it is then! :)

Disney's postage charges on-line are shocking. Even if I order an on-line edition pin, it charges me £5 postage!! :eek: I always make sure, that if I have to order on-line, I select a couple of items what I'll be needing for gifts or a treat for me, making the postage worthwhile.

laura, if you need them desperately i can pick them up from lakeside and send them to you, might be cheaper than the online P&P charges?

Thanks Karen, thats a lovely offer! Im hoping to get to Lakeside next weekend - finally an excuse to look at lots of lovely baby things! But if not i might just take you up on that offer!

if you come on saturday, i'm working 12-4, come and say hi!

if you wanna PM me the links to what you're looking for, i can have a look tomorrow and make sure we stock it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter