Disney Store Haul :)

bee86

DIS Veteran
Hi all :),

Just thought id share my days shopping with you guys!! Had a fab trip to the disney store in Dublin and there were some great deals to be had!
Along with some very festive ears and Dublin pins for me and mum, I got the magic room sprays reduced from €8 to €6 and the large magic candle was reduced from €10 to €7.50 and the little tea lights were reduced to €4.50 guess who's house will be smelling of magic for the holidays???? :lmao::lmao: and just when I thought I couldn't do any more damage, when I got to the till, chip and dale were only €6.90 each (reduced from €13 each) when you spent over €15 well, I couldn't get Chip without Dale now could I?? :rotfl2::rotfl2: oh and "would you like a gift bag for those??"...."YES PLEASE" another €1.50:rotfl2::rotfl2: :santa::santa:

So keep an eye on your local Disney stores over the coming week you might pick up some bargains too :goodvibes:goodvibes

Also uploading my very first photo here, hope it works :scratchin

IMAG0666_zpse7408daa.jpg

Love it...

Very festive indeed.

Strangely I never go into the Disney Store, mind you I don't think we have one in Camberley anyway, but I might have to go to one now!:)

Haha I know mandy I fell in love with chip and dale thought they were just too cute!
I'm the same queendisney, the Disney store is a novelty for me as there is only one in Dublin and its about an hour from where I live, so I dont go often at all, possibly why I got so excited with my purchases and posted here as no one at home could understand my excitement lol :)

Really good deals you got the ears look lovely. I love the disney store here :). I was in last week getting some gifts and picked up chip and dale also for my babies :). I think my 2 are getting half of the disney store this Christmas lol.

I'm going tomorrow and excited to see Duffy in the store and buy DD the little book for her stocking.
Last shopping trip apart from the supermarket before Christmas I'm sure a few extra pressies will be bought.

Love the chip and dale and the ears :)

That Disney store is dangerous.. I went for an audition yesterday and it was just around the corner from Disney store so this dude came home with me:
16122012937_zps81656d56.jpg

And Dale... I need to go back and get Chip now :goodvibes

That Disney store is dangerous.. I went for an audition yesterday and it was just around the corner from Disney store so this dude came home with me:
16122012937_zps81656d56.jpg

And Dale... I need to go back and get Chip now :goodvibes

BAHAHAHAHAHA it is so dangerous!!!! You will always leave with something!!!

OMG i saw him the other day too and really wanted him AND duffy, but had to be a little sensible.......

Tbh I'm not sure I didn't even know there was a sale on until I went in....I was confused too but happy lol
Hehe yes you shall just have to go in for a snoop.....any excuse haha :)

BAHAHAHAHAHA it is so dangerous!!!! You will always leave with something!!!

OMG i saw him the other day too and really wanted him AND duffy, but had to be a little sensible.......

I already have Duffy. lol the manager was asking me if I thought Duffy would be popular in Ireland. I reckon either it will depend on whether people get his story or else he will be with little girls (and me) because of the fact there's outfits like build a bear.

You're tempting me! We live twenty minutes from Cambridge where there used to be a Disney store that I'd browse but suddenly it just mysteriously shut down and I have no clue why. It was always busy.

Now the nearest are Bluewater and Westfield so I hope to go there soon but not braving it before Christmas! The thought! I also really want to check out the Disney section of Harrods but don't know when it closes. Hoping I can go imbetween Xmas and New Year.

I got a lovely Mickey plush for my secret Santa and now... I... I mean Mickey... Needs a Minnie to keep him company ;)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Great haul, I love those ears!

And are those Dublin pins?? I never see city specific pins and I visit the Oxford St store every time we go to London! I saw a girl with that nice gift bag on Regents St on Saturday. It is beautiful!

Are the room sprays and candles nice then? Never tried them.

Did you see the vintage baubles? I bought those on Saturday, they are gorgeous! :)

And are those Dublin pins?? I never see city specific pins
Dublin has about 20 pins in at the mo. I have a spare one if you want to trade for it. They keep coming in and selling out but then come back in a few months later again.

Tink1987 said:
Great haul, I love those ears!

And are those Dublin pins?? I never see city specific pins and I visit the Oxford St store every time we go to London! I saw a girl with that nice gift bag on Regents St on Saturday. It is beautiful!

Are the room sprays and candles nice then? Never tried them.

Did you see the vintage baubles? I bought those on Saturday, they are gorgeous! :)

When I was in Rome last I got a city specific pin....so I'm not too sure! Lol every time I go to Dublin I try buy at least one that says Dublin for trading in wdw!
I love love love all there room sprays and candles not too strong most are quite sweet and mellow of you get me?
Omg no I didn't see the vintage baubles :( would love them they sound fab!

meggiebeth said:
You're tempting me! We live twenty minutes from Cambridge where there used to be a Disney store that I'd browse but suddenly it just mysteriously shut down and I have no clue why. It was always busy.

Now the nearest are Bluewater and Westfield so I hope to go there soon but not braving it before Christmas! The thought! I also really want to check out the Disney section of Harrods but don't know when it closes. Hoping I can go imbetween Xmas and New Year.

I got a lovely Mickey plush for my secret Santa and now... I... I mean Mickey... Needs a Minnie to keep him company ;)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I totally had a good lol at this!! Haha he defo needs a Minnie to keep him company...(any excuse Hehe)

I had another audition in Dublin today so after I went into the Disney store to look for the Stitch Pillow Pal. They didn't have him so instead I got the Disney Magic room spray, tea lights, Wonder hand cream, a dvd and Chip to go with Dale that I bought last week... see it's dangerous to go in! :lmao:

I remember the store in Cambridge! I remember dropping a CV in there one day and the place was so busy!
It seemed to close the same time as the store in Peterborough closed. Very odd. I guess Disney decided to shut down a lot of stores in smaller city's.
I'm gutted as now I live in Peterborough it would have been lovley to have a store in my town

I can't wait to go to the Dublin Disney store when I'm home next week, it opened just after I moved to England so I've only been once. It is by far the best one I have been to (until i go to Disneyworld of course)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter