Disney Store Discount for AP or Chase Visa

ccgirl

DIS Veteran
Hi there,
I am looking to order the Mickey cookie cutter. The shipping is the same price as the item and I hate paying that. Does anyone know if having an AP or Chase Visa would give a disount at all? I looked on the Visa website and didn't see one. Thanks!

I think you have to spend $50 instore to get a discount using disney visa.

The Disney Store gives a 10% discount when you spend over $50 with your Disney visa, but I think that the disney visa only gives you free shipping when you spend something ridiculous like $89.

Hi there,
I am looking to order the Mickey cookie cutter. The shipping is the same price as the item and I hate paying that. Does anyone know if having an AP or Chase Visa would give a disount at all? I looked on the Visa website and didn't see one. Thanks!

If you can wait until you get to Disney, you can buy one there. They sell them in almost all the shops.

I was lucky enough to receive a big red box so I am having a Disney Celebration party at home. I actually need to have it before I go so I can't wait until I get there (23 days by the way). Otherwise, I would have gotten it there. I might just suck up the extra $$$ an order it online. The nearest Disney store is over an hour away so I would spend the shipping money on gas anyway. Thanks for your input. I get so frustrated when I find out after the fact I could have used a promo code on something. ;)

Don't forget the store at Silver City is closing, so not only might you have wasted time getting there, but they might not have it. It might be worth a trip though, if you're looking to get stuff before your trip, like t-shirts or other goodies....we went about 2 weeks ago, and they were giving out coupons for 15% a $50 purchase at the Emerald Sq. store beginning April 24.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter