Disney Store Coupon in Family Fun???

MandaMom

<font color=FF3300>I am a whole 2 months younger<b
Hello,

Read in one of the threads that some issues of Family Fun magazine have disney store coupons. I checked my April 2005 issue and cannot find it. Just wondering if anyone knows which issue the coupons are in and whether or not they are for subscribers or just for the store bought issues.

TIA

MandaMom :confused3

Page 62 in april familyfun mag. It's easy to miss,it's an ad not a barcoded coupon.

thanks for the reply. its not in my issue :sad2:
page 62 for me is the start of the Resort Report story.

MandaMom

I saw the coupon the other day in the Disney Store copy of the Family Fun, I can not find it on mine so they must only be in the store copies.

I am so glad, because I was feeling guilty not picking up on that.

Thanks a lot amshowers!!! I just looked and there it was. I missed it completely, thanks for saying it was just in the ad! It is my own copy, so it is not just the store's copy. I do know that some lucky people had Disney things in a previous issue, but there were MANY of us who didn't. No idea why, I e-mailed them but never heard anything back. Oh well, only 18 days until we see Mickey!! ::MickeyMo

MandaMom said:
thanks for the reply. its not in my issue :sad2:
page 62 for me is the start of the Resort Report story.

MandaMom

Check page 61, MandaMom, that's where it was in my copy. :wave2: It's a full page ad, doesn't at first catch your eye as a coupon.

It was a little sad to me to read the fine print "Disney Store is owned and operated by a subsidiary of the The Childrens Place Retail Stores Inc and is not affiliated with the Walt Disney Company. " :sad1:

Anyone know if the World of Disney store in DTD is also now part of the Childrens Place? IOW, will this ad apply there?

Look like when we go to the mall today I'll be buying the magazine first and then purchasing anything else we want!! LOL For some reason I can find my March issue but not the April one. Figures!

I am so glad that I read this thread!!! I am heading to the Disney Store on Thursday and havent even looked at that magazine yet(yes I buy too many from my Girl Scout and never have the time to read them). I really would have kicked myself if I saw it after the fact!!!! Thanks so much!!! :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl:

:sad: I feel cheated!! I have this issue from a subscription and can't find the cpn anywhere!! Looked on p 61 and 62, then went page by page to look :sad2: Maybe I'm blind, but it's not fair that some issues are different from others. Yes, I am a bit of a baby tonight! :sad:

new kid at heart

I am with you there I went cover to cover. My issue didnt have it :guilty: and I am way bummed. My daughter loves all the cutie stuff and an extra % off would have been nice.

:sad2:
MandaMom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter