Disney Store & Characters

SirMickey

Mouseketeer
Years ago, when the World of Disney store was open in New York City, they featured characters periodically where you could meet them and gets pics. Of course, that store closed and then they opened Disney Store in Times Square.

Does anyone know if they feature any character visits at this location in NYC? I live only about two hours from the city and would love to make my next visit feature a character visit in DS!

Thanks!

I don't believe so. The square footage of the store, especially ground level, is way too small. For some reason, they took a three-story existing store and made it into two, with one heck of a tall elevator.

I don't believe so. The square footage of the store, especially ground level, is way too small. For some reason, they took a three-story existing store and made it into two, with one heck of a tall elevator.
You raise a good point about the size/space of that store. It's just too small. *sigh* Boy, do I miss the old World of Disney on 5th and 55th in the city!

You raise a good point about the size/space of that store. It's just too small. *sigh* Boy, do I miss the old World of Disney on 5th and 55th in the city!
That place really was awesome. Three floors of solid merch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter