Disney Store 30% off on all clearance !

karebear1

<font color=purple>BL II - Purple Team<br><font co
Don't know if this has been posted yet, but the DS has 30% off of all clearance prices on all clearnce items. Some of the deals I picked up today included the Buzz Lightyear popup tent that usually sells for 39.99 on clearance for 24.99 and then an extra 30% off that price which brings it to 17.49. The Toddler Princess baby dolls are on clearance for 14.99 then minus 30% they run 10.49, Buzz PVC play set is clearance marked at 5.99, minus 30% is 4.19, Buzz and Woody twin pack (12") is with the extra 30% off- 13.99. OH!! I almost forgot those Morroco Mickey pens that normaly run 2.99 were clearnced priced for 1.50, then the 30% off made them 1.04 ! Those are good stocking stuffers or party favors, as the PVC set could be! There are also girls and boys pj's on clearance as well as some clothing and tennis shoes, also Cuties stuff ! Good deals!

Hope this helps some of you. Think Christmas or B-day!!!

TIME TO go back!! clearance im there ! then an additional 33% off and i have a 15% off total offer and a 10.00 gift card HOW can my dh complain with this deal :cool1: with 20 days to go it is off to the mall tomorrow :cool1: :teeth: if i promise to buy him a new pair of shades ill be ok :teeth:

I got a boys buzz bathing suit for $5.00 something, and a buzz long sleeve shirt, my dd got a lizzie nitegown, and I got a kermit t-shirt. There were two things I wanted that they didn't have in my ds size of small. The two piece buzz outfit, off white long sleeve shirt and beige pants for 13.99, and the hooded zippered buzz sweatshirt. I have a friend checking the LI, NY stores. I am hopeful!!

soccermom- not just clearance! CLEARANCE ON CLEARANCE!!! Woooooooohoooooooooooo! Have a blast finding the deals and using your discounts wisely!!

Joiseymom- sounds like you hit some good deals too. Our store was out of the Buzz pants and shirt you were talking about.... but they sure were cute! Good luck to you too!

I finally got my daughter the Ariel nightgown she has been asking for, marked down once with an additional 30% off.

Can you use the Family Fun Magazine cpn. for an additional 10% off?

BEWARE - when the stores around here had sales on seasonal so early in the season, 2 weeks later they were all closed. I dont even know where there is a disney store anymore. All the ones I knew of in 2 states are now closed. Since reading about the sales I have been trying to find out here stores still are and cant - anyone have a link to a "find a store near you"?

yes luvmarypoppins you can. I used it yesterday. i bought 3 tshirts all with the additional 30% off clearance, then they took an additional 10% off the total.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter