Disney Store 11/01

JoiseyMom

<font color=orange>Have you had your SPANX today??
The deluxe costumes were 34.99, all accessories were 4.99. Goliath was 16.99, and all other costumes (not including The Incredibles) were 12.99. All sales are final. My store had a line outside before they opened. I had wanted a Pocahantas and Mulan costume in 10/12, but my store had no Mulan, and a handful of smaller Pocahantas costumes.

I just purchased DD's costume for next year at our Disney store. She got Tinkerbell for around $32..costume, shoes & tiara...everything was 50% off. Great deal and now we're already set for next year.

I am so bummed that I cannot get to a store. Everyone is getting the great deals.

(hanging around the house recovering from surgery:rolleyes: )

Yep, I went to 2 Disney Stores this morning and people were buying costumes like crazy.

I got the deluxe Cinderella for $34.99, the matching cape for $12.99, shoes for $4.99. Also got some T shirts for $1.99 and $3.99. Bought some watches for $5.99.

Have fun shopping :)

Hi Momxx5! Just a note to say i'm sorry to hear about your surgery and hope you're feeling better every day! Been there done that, its no fun i know....but use this time for dreaming about WDW as you catch up on sleep! With 5 lil darlins, i'm sure you need it! :)

I think I purchase the Mulan about two weeks ago and got the costume, shoes and crown for $30. I wasnt sure if they would go any cheeper so I bought it than. Today I went online I purchased the Esmerelda costume and shoes, along with the deluxe belle wand and crown for $30 with shipping.

I was in TDS on 10/28 and got Captain Hook with the hat for about $20. They only had about 10 costumes total left then, so I doubt they had anything left today.

Not Halloween, but my store at least has a LARGE amount of sale kids t shirts for $1.99, some are $3.99 They are in a large variety of characters and sizes. Some guests use these for party favors, when they are this cheap........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter