Disney Stamps

irishwishes

Mouseketeer
Has anyone used Disney stamps for their invitations? I thought the us postal office has previously had disney postage stamps but now all I can find are collectibles.

I'm not looking to spend a lot of make custom stamps because the envelopes just get thrown away anyway. Any ideas?

I am obsessed with stamps, and I realize what a waste it is because they will be tossed. There are lots of cute ones you can get on Zazzle that aren't absurd.

That being said, I just texted DF yesterday to tell him to talk me out of buying stamps on Zazzle for our invitations. His response was "No one will notice or appreciate them except for you." It worked because he's right. I didn't buy them and am just going to use the love ones from the post office and pay the regular rate.

I found some great deals on ebay on the Disney stamps from the series a few years ago. I got many for under face value. Some are 37 cents, some are 39 cents, and some are 41 cents. I just put two stamps on each invite. It probably is more postage than I needed, but I had to have Disney stamps. I know that people may not notice, but it was one of those details that I felt was important in a Disney theme.
I saw somewhere that a new series featuring Pixar characters will be out in August.

side note - i did make some stamps on zazzle (that was all fine and good) but the first go round i was going to use some mickey clip art, but they won't approve that, copyright infringement and all that....

good luck!

I ordered stamps from zazzle. I searched for Mickey mouse stamps and used one that they already had on the site. I guess they already paid the licensing fee for the pic because I just paid for the face value of the stamp.

It's a silhouette of Mickey and Minnie kissing.

My. DH works for the post office so of course we had to use Disney stamps. Unfortunately they no longer make the Disney series. eBay is a great idea to get stamps. I'll have to ask him about the new pixar series.

My. DH works for the post office so of course we had to use Disney stamps. Unfortunately they no longer make the Disney series. eBay is a great idea to get stamps. I'll have to ask him about the new pixar series.

Word is they won't be out until August 19th. If your hubby finds out differently, please let me know!

I used the wedding ring stamps for the regular fee. Sweet and simple enough and no extra charge :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!