Disney Stamps

Discussion in 'Disney World Tips' started by sunnishine, Jun 13, 2006.

1. sunnishine

sunnishine Earning My Ears

Do I need to get these at my local post office or can I pick them up at Disney? I want them for my "fairy godmailer"'s next week and I would rather avoid the post office if I can. LOL

I tried to search but the server either is too busy or can't be found every time.
    TIA
    Sunni

2. Crazy Hakim

Crazy Hakim DIS Veteran

3. sunnishine

sunnishine Earning My Ears

I can't do that....I leave on Saturday! Thanks anyway!

4. Crazy Hakim

Crazy Hakim DIS Veteran

When I have ordered from USPS on-line, my stamps were always delivered the very next day. But if you would rather go to a post office you can, but as far as I know, the stamps are not sold on Disney property.

5. digskat

digskat <font color=darkorange>Got Goldendoodle?<br><font

I bought stamps in the gift shop at ASMo last Oct. I can't recall if they were Disney though. Take Care Kathy

6. Crazy Hakim

Crazy Hakim DIS Veteran

You know, I should mention that there is a Post Office very close to Orlando International Airport that has extended hours.
    They open 6am and close at Midnight, 7 days a week and they are open on most holidays.
    Orlando Main Post Office
    Just off Tradeport Drive, between Boggy Creek Road and the Beach Line.
    800-275-8777

Also, yes, you may be able to buy US Stamps at most Disney Merchandise Shops, but I would think that they would have a very limited supply of any special commemorative stamps on hand.