Disney Soundtracks Podcast?

Discussion in 'Disney Movies, Books, TV and Music' started by AntePrincess, Jul 11, 2011.

1. AntePrincess

AntePrincess Not a princess... yet.

After watching Tangled last night, I had a hankering for a Disney music radio show, but I didn't find anything right away. Does anyone have a favorite music oriented podcast? TIA!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. 10dedfish

10dedfish XBOX: Mattisamus

4. gillcrist32

gillcrist32 Earning My Ears

Hey thanks mate for sharing this various streams.

5. TexasEric

TexasEric Earning My Ears

+1. Thanks!!!

6. TexasEric

TexasEric Earning My Ears

If these do not work for you (at work), it is likely because your office is blocking some network traffic. You can possibly get two of them to work. Here are directions, assuming you are using iTunes...

1. Right click on one of them and select 'Get Info'.
    2. See at the bottom, where is says "Where: http://"... That is our target. Click on the 'Edit URL...' button just to the right of that.
    3. It will have a ':' and then a number (6000, 6004, 6008). You only want the ones that are 6000. If it is not 6000, check another station link. When you find one that is 6000, change that number to 80. Keep all other punctuation marks around it.
    4. Click 'OK' a few times to get back to the main iTunes screen.
    5. Double click on the updated item and enjoy.
    The two you just changed should hopefully work. Do not change any of the others as it will result in you losing stations and making duplicates.