disney shops

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by MrsMargo, Nov 11, 2004.

1. MrsMargo

MrsMargo Earning My Ears

My Dh and I were in WDW in October. When we were in Downtown Disney I saw a Monopoly game of Walt Disney World. I should of bought it then. LOL. Is there any way I can order that game from the shop itself.Or is there a website that I can order items from Disney World
    Thanks

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. lovmy2girls

lovmy2girls DIS Veteran<br><font color=purple>I tell ya, if yo

I bought a Disney Monopoly at WalMart. Try there first, might be cheaper.

4. Micca

Micca Where there's a will, there's an heir

I believe there are at least two Disney monopoly games. One is a WDW game and is sold exclusively at the parks. There is a number you can call to make mail order deliveries. I don't have the number:o but someone will be along here in a bit with the number. You might check on allears.net for the number. Good luck:earsboy:

5. MistyD

MistyD Mouseketeer

We bought the Theme Park edition Monopoly. It is in a tin and I haven't ever seen it anywhere else. I have seen a Disney Monopoly at Toys R Us but it isn't like the one we bought.

6. llrain

llrain <font color=green>Has a one-way ticket to the funn

you can contact Disney mail order 407-363-6200
    if you want it.

7. MrsMargo

MrsMargo Earning My Ears

Thanks for the tips and the number!

8. ppony

ppony Artist in residence DIS Lifetime Sponsor

Does anyone recall what it costs down there? I saw one for sale on eBay but I think a BIN of $75 then tacking on shipping is out of my personal range this Christmas. If it's there when we go next year, I can buy it. It'd just be a fun gift this Christmas. Now...to actually PLAY games around here! Ones that aren't Candy Land and Hi-Ho Cherry-o!:tongue: :jester: