Disney Scrapping Supplies?

PrincessAli

DIS Veteran
Any of you scrapbookers been to WDW lately? Just wondering if there were any new or different Scrapping supplies to buy there. My last trip in Sept--I was dissapointed to see that they had changed their sticker packages. I'm going again in 12 days and was just curious if (rather hopeing) that i'd have something new to choose from. On my last visit I did buy the huge postcards to use in my albums. Turned out so cute.

I am not sure what was there then, but I went in Feb. and got an "Ears To You 2002" album and the post cards as well ! I didn't get any stickers though.... I have a huge ACMoore and Michaels near me that have a ton of stickers.... and on sale alot too ! I Love the album and have been working on it non stop since I got home ! It is almost done then it is back to the basics !!

Have Fun !

I was in WDW end of January and the only new stuff I saw were the 4 parks stickers. I thought they were all different but when I got home I realized there were 4 or 5 sheets of each park with about 7-10 stickers for each park.

I JUST finished my WDW album and will hopefully be scanning my pages tomorrow, so you can see a few of them that I used.

I bought that same package of the 4-park stickers (it says "Disney Vacation" on the box). The problem is that it doesn't say ANYTHING about being acid-free or anything, so I'll have to be VERY careful using them (don't let them touch pics, etc.) I really shouldn't use them but I thought they were cute. I was disappointed, however, to learn when I got home that each roll has the same exact strip of stickers over and over!

Hi to all the scrap book people.... Go into this wonderful web site which has a lot of "disney" paper.. Great stuff.. www.paperpizazz.com Go to the bottom of the page and click on "Disney". All acid free and great paper...

I really like the Mickey simple backgrounds book of paper from Paper Pizazz. Most of the papers in this book are subtle and very easy to work with.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter