Disney Scrapbooking Supplies?

maslex

DIS Veteran
It's been quite a while since I've bought any Disney scrapbook related stuff. I remember I used to buy online at scrapyourtrip and I *think* a place called mousememories.

I just tried going to mousememories and nothing is coming up. Is this place still around or is this not the name of the online store?

I'm pretty sure that was the name but it's not working for me either. As for scrapyourtrip, a few ladies are having order issues with them lately. Have ou checked at Joann's. some have a good selection of Disney items.

Yes, for some reason Mousememories is not loading... I did a quick search and couldn't find a reasoning.. I may try to do some more searching today...

Scrapyourtrip has been an issue as of late for a few ladies who have ordered on the boards... hopefully it's just a hiccup in their system and nothing that will become regular...

Ok, off to do some research and see if I can find anything about mousememories...

Yes, for some reason Mousememories is not loading... I did a quick search and couldn't find a reasoning.. I may try to do some more searching today...

Scrapyourtrip has been an issue as of late for a few ladies who have ordered on the boards... hopefully it's just a hiccup in their system and nothing that will become regular...

Ok, off to do some research and see if I can find anything about mousememories...

I've sent Barbara a facebook message re Mousememories. Their facebook page hasn't been updated in months.

I saw the Facebook too. Looks like the store moved locations and then the site went down. It's been down for awhile. Such a bummer.

Mousememories is officially closed. I DID mention to the owner that it would have been nice had they at least posted a notice on the Mousememories Facebook page, instead of just disappearing.

Thank you for the update Linda..

I do agree a notice on their site and/or facebook would have been nice...

I am so disappointed to hear this. I was hoping to get there again when we are at Disney, because I knew there was stuff there I "needed". What a bummer!

I love disneyscrapper.com

She is always been good about emailing when papers are out of stock or if she only has "X" number when you ordered more... and trying to get you paper similar if you need more....

I need to check her site out again soon... I looked the other day but didn't need to order...

Sad to hear that mousememories has closed...we spent quite a nice afternoon there one time, didn't we, Linda? I haven't ordered from there for a few years, and other than the stuff I've purchased at Archiver's or my LSS, I've purchased on-line Disney kits from scrapbook.com and scrapbook generation. SG doesn't have Disney kits on sale very often, only once a year or so.

Scrapyourtrip.com has had some cool Disney papers lately - their own creations. What issues have people had? I wanted to place a big order but I'm a little concerned.

Sad to hear that mousememories has closed...we spent quite a nice afternoon there one time, didn't we, Linda? I haven't ordered from there for a few years, and other than the stuff I've purchased at Archiver's or my LSS, I've purchased on-line Disney kits from scrapbook.com and scrapbook generation. SG doesn't have Disney kits on sale very often, only once a year or so.

I'd forgotten that, LynneR, but you're right. We need a repeat Disney trip.

Honestly, I find even on my Disney pages, i'm more inclined to use color or cricutted stuff rather than my little stash of Disney themed papers. They sit there and look cute rather than get used :confused3

Scrapyourtrip.com has had some cool Disney papers lately - their own creations. What issues have people had? I wanted to place a big order but I'm a little concerned.

I placed an order with them on December 20th. I had to contact them on the 2nd of January to find out what was up, only to find out that 3 of the papers I ordered are "out of stock" but are still showing as being able to be ordered on their site. They offered nothing other than a "sorry, it will ship as soon as possible." I'm NOT happy. The must have known on December 20th that they were out of stock, they couldn't have emailed me just to give me an update?

I've been buying from scrapyourtrip for years. Shipping is not always the quickest, but I've always been very happy with what I receive, including how it's packaged.

Paperwiz.net has cute laser cut outs. I have orderd from them, very nice stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter