Disney School Supply Exchange **closed**

Good Ol Gal

A Longhorn living in Buckeye Country
DVC Gold
I am going to host my first exchange, so be gentle :teeth:

This exchange is for Disney themed school supplies. As always, you may include any extras you wish :goodvibes: Adults and Children welcome.

Sign-ups are from July 24-July30.
Mail date is Aug 9.

Minimum is $5, and does not including shipping costs.

Please PM me:

Name
Address
email
how many exchanges?
name and ages of any children?
are you willing to send international?
are you willing to be an elf if needed?

Please make sure that you include delivery confirmation with your shipping. (it's included free when you make priority shipping lables online with the USPS)

Also, if you are shipping internationaly or to HI, please use AIR mail or it will take too long for your package to arrive.

Now let's have some fun!! :cheer2:

Since this is my first time hosting I asked for an experienced exchangers help and she suggested that I drop the minimum to $5.... so I did :teeth:

And yes, it's for both adults and children.

okay jsut to be clear

the items must be DISNEY Themed right???????????????

told my girls that I had signed them up and even if they are done school supply shopping they are loving it!!

kaylajr said:
okay jsut to be clear

the items must be DISNEY Themed right???????????????

yes, but you can send anything extra you want too :teeth:

Okay the girls are in but I have one question

(since I signed up can I be Last ;) )

I sent a PM for both of my girls. They are really excited, but hope they get girls to exchange with. If not, we'll do something new and look for boy stuff!!!!

if you have to go to school, might as well do it with Disney stuff :thumbsup2

was out shopping for socks yesteday and found a few things for this exchagne already :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter