Disney ringtones

sally1

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me if there are Disney ringtones for mobile phones out there that are free to download....Thanks

A couple years ago, I searched and searched for free ones, but no luck. Alot of the the "free" ones, actually sign you up for a service and you get charged every month. I finally just bit the bullet and splurged and paid $3-4 for Zippa -dee- doo- dah. Took me a looooong time to find it - even being willing to pay for it!

You're right. I just went back and looked over the link I posted and there's a monthly fee. No thanks! My cell bill is enough as it is! Do you remember where you bought your Disney ringtone?

Do you remember where you bought your Disney ringtone?

It was through Verizon Wireless, but I don't remember exactly which "service" (they offer a few) As I recall, I spent days looking at their ringtones through the website. It was easier than scrolling through the phone. Then, when I found it, I wrote down "where" it was - menu wise - and went to the phone to pull it up and download it.

Try this site. I have downloaded several and they are free unless they are premium content. To date I haven't been charged anything.

http://www.myxer.com/home/

Cool. I'll take a look.

It was through Verizon Wireless, but I don't remember exactly which "service" (they offer a few) As I recall, I spent days looking at their ringtones through the website. It was easier than scrolling through the phone. Then, when I found it, I wrote down "where" it was - menu wise - and went to the phone to pull it up and download it.

My service is with Verizon too. It takes forever looking on their website. For some reason it's one of those websites that load SLOWLY for me. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter