Disney ringtones

Discussion in 'Dis Meets' started by sally1, Mar 30, 2008.

1. sally1

sally1 Mouseketeer

Can anyone tell me if there are Disney ringtones for mobile phones out there that are free to download....Thanks

2. thomasclan85

thomasclan85 DIS Veteran

3. Rpsemont

Rpsemont DIS Veteran

A couple years ago, I searched and searched for free ones, but no luck. Alot of the the "free" ones, actually sign you up for a service and you get charged every month. I finally just bit the bullet and splurged and paid $3-4 for Zippa -dee- doo- dah. Took me a looooong time to find it - even being willing to pay for it!

4. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  5. thomasclan85

thomasclan85 DIS Veteran

You're right. I just went back and looked over the link I posted and there's a monthly fee. No thanks! My cell bill is enough as it is! Do you remember where you bought your Disney ringtone?

6. Ratpack

Ratpack WL VET DVC Gold

Try this site. I have downloaded several and they are free unless they are premium content. To date I haven't been charged anything.

http://www.myxer.com/home/

7. Rpsemont

Rpsemont DIS Veteran

It was through Verizon Wireless, but I don't remember exactly which "service" (they offer a few) As I recall, I spent days looking at their ringtones through the website. It was easier than scrolling through the phone. Then, when I found it, I wrote down "where" it was - menu wise - and went to the phone to pull it up and download it.

8. thomasclan85

thomasclan85 DIS Veteran

Cool. I'll take a look.

My service is with Verizon too. It takes forever looking on their website. For some reason it's one of those websites that load SLOWLY for me. :)

9. thomasclan85

thomasclan85 DIS Veteran

Wouldn't you know it.....Verizon does things 'differently' and my particular phone isn't listed. :mad: