Disney ringtones for iPhone?

Discussion in 'Disney Movies, Books, TV and Music' started by goofykb03, Dec 8, 2010.

1. goofykb03

goofykb03 Mouseketeer

I used to have a crappy little Motorola flip phone, and my ringtone was the music from Fantasmic. I've been searching high and low, but no luck finding it as a ringtone for the iPhone4 and I really miss it! Has anyone found any good ringtone apps for Disney music where I might be able to track it down??

My apologies if this repeats another thread... my search function isn't working today so I flipped through the first few pages, but I didn't see anything.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Baloosgirl23

Baloosgirl23 Earning my ears

bump

I'm looking for the same thing! Any help would be greatly appreciated :goodvibes

4. kpk89

kpk89 <font color=green>I know that you know that I kn..

Me too!

5. Kfyr23

Kfyr23 Welcome, foolish mortals, to the Haunted Mansion.

There are numerous sites that you can make you own ringtone if you have the disney music. Just google Iphone ringtone and they pop up.

6. Mickeynighttimemagic

Mickeynighttimemagic Earning My Ears

Yeah there only seems to be those for other cell phones other than iphones in general. I'm looking for anything with Mickey's voice (I had one for my old cell phone).

7. rockylook01

rockylook01 Earning My Ears

I use iphone in my routine because i am so impress by its touch screen creation. really this is smart phone with extra ordinary features and functions. moreover I am so attract by your website which contains beautiful ringtones for iphone. really these are very sweet and melodious.

8. Suz725

Suz725 Mouseketeer

I have only been able to make ringtones through ITunes...so whatever you are looking for needs to be on there

9. goofykb03

goofykb03 Mouseketeer

What the heck???

10. goofykb03

goofykb03 Mouseketeer

Update...

I ended up downloading an app onto my iPhone called RMaker. It had the best reviews that I could find. The free version lets you make 30 second ringtones from any songs in your iTunes (although the songs need to be on your iPhone to do it directly on the phone, I'm sure it's possible to do it all within iTunes on your computer too and then just sync your phone with your iTunes ringtones) and you can do more if you buy the advanced version I guess (I didn't). It comes with a pretty easy to follow tutorial message about how to use the ringtones once you make them too. I've had no problem using it! You just need to have the songs in your iTunes to get whatever you want.

11. kelly914

kelly914 Earning My Ears

I don't have iPhone..

12. kristina87

kristina87 I'd rather die tomorrow, than live a hundred years

I use iRinger, which is similar to what a previous poster put. It makes it through your iTunes as well, its fantastic!

13. Chee Chick

Chee Chick DIS Veteran

I have the Pirates of the Caribbean theme song ringtone that I just downloaded from iTunes.