Disney Rewards Visa

Brodiecat

Mouseketeer
I just opened an account with Disney Rewards Visa. They you get 1 disney reward for every $100 charged. Is that $1 disney dollar or how much is it worth?

FYI...it's not 'real' Disney Dollars. It's really Reward Dollars that are put on the reward card when you are ready to use them and then you can use that card for anything at WDW or at www.disneyshopping.com.

You don't actually get the paper Disney Dollars as your reward.

You can also use the card at disneyland and the cruise line not just WDW. People post and say you can use it at WDW but don't forget about the other parks as well!

Here is probably a dumb question. Do you need to do anything in order to use the rewards? In other words, HOW do you use the reward dollars? :)

When you are ready to use them, you have to call and request a rewards card. They will place your rewards on the card when the send it to you. I think you have to have a minimum of $25 to initially have them send you the card. After the first time you get the card, you can just call and have your additional rewards immediately transferred to your rewards card. Just be sure to watch out for the expiration date on the rewards card. They DO expire, and if you don't use the money on them before expiration...too bad,so sad.

cjnix29 said:
When you are ready to use them, you have to call and request a rewards card. They will place your rewards on the card when the send it to you. I think you have to have a minimum of $25 to initially have them send you the card. After the first time you get the card, you can just call and have your additional rewards immediately transferred to your rewards card. Just be sure to watch out for the expiration date on the rewards card. They DO expire, and if you don't use the money on them before expiration...too bad,so sad.

This can be done online also, and I believe you only need $20 to get a card. :)

Lorie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter