Disney Rewards Program

Discussion in 'Disney Rewards Programs' started by Maleficent2, May 2, 2001.

1. Maleficent2

Maleficent2 DIS Veteran

DId anyone get the e-mail today with how many entries you had for the week and the Test Drive??????

I didn't.didn't get credit for yesterday either.

Mal:(

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jdads2

jdads2 Squirrelly as all heck

I have not recieved my confirmation(of days participating) email from Disney Rewards. If you have not gotten credit for a specific day, contact them. They have the link on the page "did you get your entry?"

My dad emailed Kris because he did not get credit for all the days that he had done the program...I hound him and make him do it. Kris answered very quickly and credited the days that he did the program.

You can say that this test drive is a little bumpy...and for some very bumpy, but I have always gotten a quick response to any questions I have asked. That is the greatest improvement over other rewards programs....customer service.

4. Maleficent2

Maleficent2 DIS Veteran

LOL:p

no really she has already credit me for Monday.

Thanks

Mal

5. cindirellar

cindirellar Earning My Ears

I've tried & tried to email someone @ the disney rewards site, I've lost the email address and have emailed the person that sent me the cofirmation email on joining the program and they have not sent me back the password, that was about 2 weeks ago!!

My email address is cindirellar@aol.com if someone could please help me here! I'm very anxious & excited about trying this new award program.

Thanks for your help!
    Cindi:pinkbounc

6. kellyla

kellyla <font color=6666CC>Pooh Beanie-aholic<br><font col

cindirellar,Kris is trying to get the new site up and running so she can invite everyone to join in on the fun.Her son has been very sick so please have just a bit more patience.If you do want to contact them the e-mail addy is webwizemom@cs.com

7. cindirellar

cindirellar Earning My Ears

Thanks so much for your help! I didn't realize her son was sick. I sent her an email, but I stressed that there was no hurry, she has much more important things to worry about at the moment.

Thanks again!
    Cindi:pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc