Disney Rewards Program???????QUESTIONS

Maleficent2

DIS Veteran
1.Do we continue to do the test drive?now that they have picked the winners.

2.Where is the winner list posted and what were the prizes?

3.Did anyone get confirmation that Kris promised of how many entries you had in the test drive?

My answers:

1. Do we continue to do the test drive?now that they have picked the winners. I don't know but I am going to.

2.Where is the winner list posted and what were the prizes? I don't know

3.Did anyone get confirmation that Kris promised of how many entries you had in the test drive? No, I didn't get the info either.

Glad I could be so helpful.

The winners are listed on their home page. (Be sure to notice that I won a $25 GC to Rainforest Cafe!!)

I personally never got the e-mail telling me how many entries I had in the drawing, but I checked every once in a while that I got my daily entries at the "Did you get your entry" spot at the top of the main page.

I think we are s'posed to keep doing the test drive until they get the actual program up and running, which is supposed to be at the beginning of June (although they keep moving it back....it was s'posed to be May!!)

Hope this helps. Good luck.

what home page are you talking about.

the test program page or what?

if you are talking about the test program page there is not list on mine.

Mal

Mal, at the very top of the test drive page under "disney Awards" there is the site menu with 2 rows of 6 boxes eah, "home" is top L box & list of winners is there today.

:pinkbounc Congrats to the Winners:pinkbounc

I was wondering, did you guys do the test drive everyday?

I never received how many entries I had, (although I never did the trivia, nor purchased anything from the sponsors).

Again, YEAH FOR YOU!!!

I did it just about regularily monday-friday. I only got 1 trivia question correct and none of the other bonus entries. My kids are gonna freak out tonite when I tell them!:smooth: :pinkbounc

I am ashamed to admit that I only did it one day. I never knew how to do it again, still don't. I though I would get another email with the password, and didn't think to save the first one.

I still don't know how to do it again. Will have to write and ask!

I am really embarassed!

Patti

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter