Disney Reward ???'s

bunny213

DIS Veteran
I have some reward dollars in my account...how do I redeem them? Do I sign up at the web site? do I call them? Is it too late to get them for our vacation beginning October 20th.
I'm sorry if this a double post...my computer made me "refresh" and I couldn't figure out if it went through or not! thanks..Barb in Texas

Barb-
I tried to get my rewards card ordered online in early August and must have done something wrong because when I called a couple weeks later to see where my card was, there wasn't a record of my order. BUT, the good news is that I was able to order the card over the phone and it arrived with in seven business days as they said it would (on Aug 29). I just added some more points I'd accrued using the online method. I leave tomorrow for my trip! Call the number on your statement and order.
-HM

I requested a card online (and at the same time transferred all the money over) and I believe I got it within 10 days.

It was quite simple and painless.

When it arrived, I had to call and activate it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter