Disney Resort TV - Must See's Video

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Polynesian27, Mar 15, 2013.

1. Polynesian27

Polynesian27 Mouseketeer

Ok so I hope i'm not alone when I say this but when i'm in Disney I love just turning on the Must See's Video that plays in all resort rooms hosted by Stacy. Even at night I'll watch it for a few minutes before I go to bed, am I crazy!?! Anyways, are they ever going to redo the video and release a new one? It seems like the current video has been on for years and years. I don't mind Stacy, I think she is a good host but the entire video needs updating. I know they made some edits over the years to include certain new attractions and restaurants, but I would love to see a complete new one! Does anyone else agree or am I just a crazy Disney fan lol?!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. awahl

awahl Earning My Ears

Every time I am at Disney I fall a sleep to Stacey it is tradition! I know I always look forward to watching her!

4. Jennasis

Jennasis DIS life goes on

Not only is our "must do" falling asleep with Stacy on, but we actually have it on our Roku at home (DH downloaded it) and we often fall asleep to Stacy at home.

5. Mousemommy1

Mousemommy1 DIS Veteran

Stacey's "Must Do" is a must do for our family. ;)

As soon as we get into our room, we turn on the tv and hear her and know we are home. :goodvibes

6. Polynesian27

Polynesian27 Mouseketeer

LOL, so happy I'm not the only one!!

7. Kimi313

Kimi313 DIS Veteran

Count us in too! We too turn it on as soon as we get in room, fall asleep to it, and yes turn it back on in the morning as soon as we get up. It just adds excitement to the day when she is showing us a park that we are headed to and we are like 'we will be there soon!'. Would love to have it at home! :cool1:

8. monorailmom

monorailmom DIS Veteran

We also *love* Stacey! Seriously, I had my son recrd it with our camcorder on our last trip so we can watch it at home.

Does anyone else also love the music they play on Ch. 19? The channel that shows all the WDW info for the day? Magical Mouse Radio plays it every now and then, and it always makes me smile. :)

9. jeanylaser

jeanylaser Embassy Suites Orlando-Lake Buena Vista big fan

I really like to see the new Disney resort TV next year!

10. Polynesian27

Polynesian27 Mouseketeer

What do you mean about the new disney resort tv? Are there new tv's coming?

11. trishadono

trishadono DIS Veteran

Hahahaha! Yep we do that too! Dd17 knows how to get it at home we we watch on a rainy day. We also watch the monorail loop from MK all around just to see the sights and listen to the monorail announcer guy.Of course we are crazy enough to watch and listen to the People Mover(TTA) . She likes to listen to the music going through Tomorrow Land!
    Great, now I am going to youtube to get a disney fix, bye:wave2: