Disney resort pools that have names

bradisgoofy

Retired, can see MK fireworks from my window, CM
:scratchin DW and I are trying to figure out what Disney resorts have pools with names. BWV has the Luna Pool, BCV/Yacht has Stromalong Bay, Big Blue at Art of Animation, what else? How about the off property DVC resorts and Disneyland?

popcorn::

Poly has Volcano Pool. POR has Old Man Island, does that count? A lot of the value resorts have pool names, bowling pin pool, etc. CSR has The Dig Site.

Poly has Volcano Pool. POR has Old Man Island, does that count? A lot of the value resorts have pool names, bowling pin pool, etc. CSR has The Dig Site.

Partly right for the Poly. The actual name is Nanea Volcano Pool.

I think they all have names of some sort at least - We've stayed at the All Stars and Movies has Fantasia pool and Duck pond pool, and Sports has Surfboard Bay and Home Run pool...

GCH has the Redwood, Mariposa and Fountain pools. DLH has the monorail pool and either has or had the Neverland Pool. (Which opened like a week after I stayed there.:(

I think the one at PPH is something original like "The Rooftop Pool" because it is... on the rooftop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter