disney recipe's??

cassiez76

DIS Veteran
i don't know where to post this, please move if it's not the right place...

i know most of the restaurants will give you a recipe if you ask. i got the spinach and artichoke dip from capt. jack sparrows (delish!) and the passion fruit margarita from san angel inn.

i forgot to ask at kouzina for the herb salsa recipe that came with the wood grilled flank steak. it was unbelievably good and after searching the web, i've come up empty handed.

if anybody knows it can you post it? or point me in the right direction to find it....

TIA

thanks! i found that thread after i posted. looks like that was closed in '08.

maybe it's time to start a new one, because i didn't see the yummy goodness that i had at san angel inn either!

thanks! i found that thread after i posted. looks like that was closed in '08.

maybe it's time to start a new one, because i didn't see the yummy goodness that i had at san angel inn either!

No that thread is still running, there were new recipes added yesterday. They just moved the Index to a different post (the one I linked you to). If you have a specific request that you don't see on the index then go to the last page of the recipe thread an make your request.

i don't know where to post this, please move if it's not the right place...

i know most of the restaurants will give you a recipe if you ask. i got the spinach and artichoke dip from capt. jack sparrows (delish!) and the passion fruit margarita from san angel inn.

i forgot to ask at kouzina for the herb salsa recipe that came with the wood grilled flank steak. it was unbelievably good and after searching the web, i've come up empty handed.

if anybody knows it can you post it? or point me in the right direction to find it....

TIA

Your request has been copied into our monster recipe thread (we try to keep them all together) and added to the list in the index thread.

Please come share your artichoke dip & passion fruit margarita recipes! :thumbsup2

Just for clarification...the index thread was locked to keep all the recipes in the recipe thread. It is updated as enough new recipes have been posted to warrant the change. I just did it again tonight. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter