Disney Recipe Cards

I'm so glad you shared your artwork...I know the process of using the photo/drawing programs, but just don't have an artistic eye to save my life. :rotfl: (and they've worked great so far...I like the layout)

I'd LOVE to have the restaurant cards as you have a chance to use them. I'm saving all of them that I'm doing in UFO (PhotoImpact extension) and JPG so that if I need/want I can go back and edit...that would make it easy for me to copy/paste the recipes onto new designs...

thanks for the recipe link too...Looks like some yummy recipes.

if anyone is interested, you can find most of the ones I'm doing on this thread...If you are patient, I hope to have all of them on cards eventually, and I'm organzing them in Microsoft Word with a table of contents, etc.. :goodvibes

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1575103

I did two more earlier....
fw-DimSum.jpg

fw-FeuilleteDescargot.jpg

Going to try to do a few more tonight...I'll post if I get to.

Do you like the layout of the recipe cards or is there anything I could change?

I just thought of something that it would be nice if it was on the cards...not sure where to put it though or what word to use..category, maybe? Like a place to say whether it's a dessert, appetizer, drink, etc?

ksloane, Wow you are realy getting after it! I know how much work it takes to add everything to these cards. Thank you so much for sharing!!! They look great. For all of your hard work...I made a few recipe cards for disney restaurants, and you can find them in my 4shared file. I made a new file just for them called "disney restaurants" and it is in the "recipe file".

There are several images that I borrowed from Natalie (Donatalie) and I want to make sure to give her credit. The restaurant images for Brown Derby, Crystal Palace, Mama Melrose, Play 'n Dine, Sci Fi, Rainforst Cafe and Prime Time Cafe are all Natalie's and you can find the images in her photobucket in her scrapbook files...here is a link:
http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r132/donatalie/Scrapbooking/

The rest are mine...there are two as of today that are all mine and I will make more but I knew Natalie had GREAT images for restuarants and why recreate the wheel when hers are perfect!

Hope they are what you are looking for. Thanks again for sharing...it's nice to know that my recipe cards are getting used! And together our cards would make great presents for Christmas or birthdays, as a fun gift for those visiting Disney, and for those that just love everything Disney.

ksloane, Wow you are realy getting after it! I know how much work it takes to add everything to these cards. Thank you so much for sharing!!! They look great. For all of your hard work...I made a few recipe cards for disney restaurants, and you can find them in my 4shared file. I made a new file just for them called "disney restaurants" and it is in the "recipe file".

There are several images that I borrowed from Natalie (Donatalie) and I want to make sure to give her credit. The restaurant images for Brown Derby, Crystal Palace, Mama Melrose, Play 'n Dine, Sci Fi, Rainforst Cafe and Prime Time Cafe are all Natalie's and you can find the images in her photobucket in her scrapbook files...here is a link:
http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r132/donatalie/Scrapbooking/

The rest are mine...there are two as of today that are all mine and I will make more but I knew Natalie had GREAT images for restuarants and why recreate the wheel when hers are perfect!

Hope they are what you are looking for. Thanks again for sharing...it's nice to know that my recipe cards are getting used! And together our cards would make great presents for Christmas or birthdays, as a fun gift for those visiting Disney, and for those that just love everything Disney.

Thanks! I have been trying to work on them during as much of my spare times as possible. I too think they would make a great gift. I'm glad to keep working and keep sharing. As someone who has come for 4 trips now and requested personalized designs for tons of DISigns, I'm just glad to have a way to share the magic too. :wizard:

Heading over to check out your newest cards. Can't wait.

We have to study the Presidents tonight as my dd9 has a test tomorrow where she has to know the first 16 presidents from memory...if I have time I'll do a few more tonight. If not, I'll add a bunch more tomorrow.

Thanks so much for the new cards! I think since most of my recipes are from Disney restaurants, it will be really neat to put them on cards designed just for that restaurant. :thumbsup2

On the restaurant cards do you think you could either take off the "from the kitchen of" or write in with the same font the name of the restaurant like you did on the boma ones? Thanks...I'm downloading now...excited to work on a few more today as we have a half day of work today! :cool1:

On the restaurant cards do you think you could either take off the "from the kitchen of" or write in with the same font the name of the restaurant like you did on the boma ones? Thanks...I'm downloading now...excited to work on a few more today as we have a half day of work today! :cool1:

I'm glad that you said that...I was thinking the same thing. That is why I asked if you liked the layout. I was thinking maybe you were wanting to put from your kitchen since you did the work to put all of the cards together and people would know the recipe was from specific restaurant from the clipart. :goodvibes I will take it off later when I get a chance.

I'm glad that you said that...I was thinking the same thing. That is why I asked if you liked the layout. I was thinking maybe you were wanting to put from your kitchen since you did the work to put all of the cards together and people would know the recipe was from specific restaurant from the clipart. :goodvibes I will take it off later when I get a chance.

Yea! I'll hold off and wait for the new ones before putting any of those restaurants on their cards...I'm not interested in my name being on them..

Thanks again! :woohoo: Next week is Spring Break and I intend to spend lots of time on all my Disney work.

It was super easy to delete that line off of the cards...I'm uploading the new cards as I type.

:thumbsup2 I just checked and they are all there! Thanks...I'm trying to decide whether to move the ones I've done over first or keep going...I think I want to "fix" the ones i've already done first..:rotfl:

ksloane, I think I made new restaurant recipe cards for all (or most) of your original recipes. Let me know if there are specific restaurants that you have recipes for and want to put on cards and I will try to make cards for them.

You're welcome, MusicMouse and thanks jtanddolly. Been out of town..got in at 2 this morning so still sort of out of it but plan to get a good night's rest tonight and then get back to work on my recipes. :thumbsup2

I think this is now all the recipes I had already done with jtanddolly's new cards that are restaurant specific....I'm going to start adding the new ones now....

(posting in multiple posts as there are 15 I think)

flyingfish-crabcakesB.jpg

fwspatzleB.jpg

fwTabboulehB.jpg

fwScallopsB.jpg

fwPateB.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter