Disney rain ponchos

Giant talking head

Earning My Ears
Booked our first ever cruise :) We'll be sailing on the Mediterranian at the end of April. Not too sure what kind of weather to expect and I'm trying to put together some sort of a packing list. Anyone know if we can purchase disney rain ponchos onboard if we need them ? Looking for one less item to pack :) Thanks for your help !

If they don't have to be DISNEY ponchos, you can get a pkg (very flat packed) of 2 ponchos for $1 at the Dollar Store (or Dollar General or someplace like that). Cheap and disposable!

Queen Colleen

I'm not sure if they sell them in the shops on board, but last May we were scheduled on a DCL excursion and it was raining on and off, so they gave all of us on the excursion Disney ponchos. I'm not sure if that's something they always do, but it was very helpful! :goodvibes

when we were going to the panamal canal the give people poncho because it was raining

Thanks so much for all of your replies !!!:):):) what a pleasant surprise to hear that Disney will provide ponchos if they are needed while on excursions. Great news :woohoo: Of course we're hoping for sunshine... but never know for certain. Thanks again !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter