Disney Quest?

jsweeks@cogeco.ca

<font color=teal>Can you swim in the ocean?<br><fo
Do you get in with your park hopper here? Are the things free we you get in, or is it like an arcade where you spend a fortune for the kids to play video games? Is it worth it? Any info would be helpful. Thanks

Park hopper and more pass I think it's called.

Disney quest is 4 or 5 floors of old arcade games and some newer things. Not worth paying extra for IMO. My two boys 15 & 13 were quite bored with it on our 2nd trip in 3 years. In 2006 it was OK. Nothing new in 2008 and seems to be getting worn out.
A lot of kids left on their own to run as they like.
Good way to kill a rainy day but it was very busy for anything that looked of interest.
Some games had line ups so that you had to get off and back into line, some you stayed as look as you wanted.

I would never pay the $35-$40 pp for this.

Do you get in with your park hopper here? Are the things free we you get in, or is it like an arcade where you spend a fortune for the kids to play video games? Is it worth it? Any info would be helpful. Thanks
It is free with passes but if you don't have passes you will have to pay admission. In my opinion it's not worth it.:sad2: It's to loud and it has really long lines. Don't waist you're time there.

grumpy jr.
(grumpy's dd princess: )

MY kids loved it. Lots for them to do. Some interesting simulators also. My DD"s loved designing their own roller coasters then riding.
It's a place the kids like us not so much.
Me on the other hand found it very loud. I am now old.
Now get off my lawn

jcgetoffmylawn-735398.png

It is free with passes but if you don't have passes you will have to pay admission. In my opinion it's not worth it.:sad2: It's to loud and it has really long lines. Don't waist you're time there.

grumpy jr.
(grumpy's dd princess: )

Not Quite. Just having the Park Hoppers won't get you to Disney Quest; you need the "Water Park & More" feature. Disney Quest is considered a "Plus" feature just like the water parks. You can pay for admission separately if you don't have the plus features on your ticket. Almost everything else is free once you get in there, but you can pay extra if you want to buy DVD's or CD's of some of the activities. We like Disney Quest and go at least once every visit. Our kids are 12 and 14, and they have been going to DQ since 2005.

Not Quite. Just having the Park Hoppers won't get you to Disney Quest; you need the "Water Park & More" feature. Disney Quest is considered a "Plus" feature just like the water parks. You can pay for admission separately if you don't have the plus features on your ticket. Almost everything else is free once you get in there, but you can pay extra if you want to buy DVD's or CD's of some of the activities. .

Ditto that.....

We went this past July for the first time. The kids had bugged to go there on the last few trips so we finally gave in. I think we stayed there about 4 hours including a lunch break. We had a good time but I doubt I would go again. I think it should be experienced at least once.

You need to have the Magic Your way pass WITH More Fun options. DisneyQuest, Water Parks and Wide World of Sports count as options.

once you are in, all the games and attractions are free. Only snacks/food/drinks still cost money.

don't miss the Pirates of the Caribbean attraction. IMHO funnest thing there.

I think its worth checking out if you have already been to disney a few times. If however you are new to disney then it would be much better to spend an extra day at either epcot (my favorite) or magic kingdom. There is a ton of other stuf at disney you could do rather then disney quest. One that i really like to do is actually free. That is just taking the disney transportation from resort to resort and just checking them all out. Some of them are just georgious.

This is all not to say that disney quest is bad. Its basicly just a big arcade. And you can do arcades at home. The only real unique attraction at DQ IMO is the pirates of the caribean ship fighting simulator. Very fun. Really i think disney dropped the ball with DQ. They havn't put any money into it in years so much of it is looking really dated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter