Disney Quest Voucher???

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by Mommy2TwoMickeys, Oct 31, 2012.

1. disneygirl2012

disneygirl2012 Earning My Ears

Can we use the vouchers for kids and have the adults go in and not play or pay anything?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Missytara

Missytara I'm all ears!

The vouchers will be in your packet that you receive 30 days out, just like the other vouchers.

4. Missytara

Missytara I'm all ears!

Sure, I don't see why not. You can also let them stay at DQ and you can go over and do some shopping or go to one of the restaurants while you are waiting for them. There is plenty to do right around DQ.

5. marko

marko Mouseketeer

Would the vouchers be included in an annual passolder dining package room?

6. tinkermommyof3

tinkermommyof3 DIS Veteran

I don't know how these vouchers work, but I assume they are worth 2 regular addmissions for 2 individual people. We have been buying Water Fun and More for years and going to Disney Quest every trip with our 3 children. When you enter, each person must have their own ticket to enter. It is like entering a major theme park on a smaller scale, i.e. slide ticket through, scan finger, go through turnstile. HTH!:goodvibes

7. aaarcher86

aaarcher86 DIS Veteran

If you are asking if the adults can go in without buying a ticket because they won't be playing anything, the answer is no.

Anyone going into DisneyQuest has to have purchased admission (or have a voucher) even if they don't play anything.

If your kids are old enough you could do as suggested above - let them go in and play and you go shopping.

8. aaarcher86

aaarcher86 DIS Veteran

I don't think so. I think it's only for regular package bookings. Room only reservations don't get them. Do you get the booklet in the mail 30 days before you arrive like the normal package bookings do?

If no, then it wouldn't be included. That's where the vouchers are. You can call and ask them to check the components included in your package to see.

9. LisaBi

LisaBi DIS Veteran

But yes, if you bought WPAM option, then you have tickets for everyone. The two vouchers would be of no use, unless you you use up all your WPAM options and still want to back to DQ.

10. cwt580

cwt580 DIS Veteran

checked my detailed confirmation and it shows no DQ vouchers for our May 2013.

Maybe because i booked in JUly 2012???

11. jsmla

jsmla DIS Veteran

I just booked a solo trip using the AP discount and added the QSDP. My reservation shows two admissions to DQ even though my reservation/Dining Plan is only for one.

Hope this helps!

12. MikeinBoston

MikeinBoston Stockholder

I also got two vouchers yesterday in my welcome packet. Not sure if they were for admission or to simply use inside. 407-W-DISNEY had no idea as well haha.

13. stitchlovestink

stitchlovestink DIS Veteran

No, if your kids are not old enough to go in unattended then at least one adult will need to purchase an admission ticket to go in and supervise. There's no going in and not playing...but you wouldn't both have to go, but you couldn't switch off either. It would have to be one or the other. Whoever goes has to do it for the whole time. Sorry... :(

14. amulkey

amulkey Earning My Ears

I recently received my packet for a trip I have planned this week and noticed the DQ vouchers. I booked two trips in 2012 and have booked trips every year for the past ten years and have never received DQ vouchers. We will certainly take advantage of these vouchers as we have never been before. Never really found the time!! Even having to buy one additional ticket since there are three of us, won't be too bad. Can't wait. Leaving tonight!!

15. CanadianGuy

CanadianGuy <font color=green><br><br><font color=blue>Me and Moderator

These are two vouchers for admission. Enjoy!

16. shpdem

shpdem Mouseketeer

What is disney quest, is everything free once your inside or do you have to pay extra for everything you do inside.

17. CanadianGuy

CanadianGuy <font color=green><br><br><font color=blue>Me and Moderator

This thread would be better answered on the Theme Parks, Attractions & Strategies board at this point and I'm going to move it there.

18. dawnhaze

dawnhaze DIS Veteran

Just about everything is included. I think there are some photo booths that you can pay for, but all the major stuff is covered by admission.