1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Disney Quest Voucher???

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by Mommy2TwoMickeys, Oct 31, 2012.

1. Mommy2TwoMickeys

Mommy2TwoMickeys DIS Veteran

I just recently booked a trip for March 2013 :cool1: :banana: While going over the reservation details, I noticed that it says Disney Quest Voucher (1 per room) and below that, again, it says Disney Quest Voucher (1 per room). Does that mean we have 2 tickets for Disney Quest?? I am a bit confused b/c we just have the 6 day park hopper with NO waterparks etc. Lastly, if this IS the case and we do have 2 tickets to Disney Quest, I am confused as to why their aren't 3 tickets since the room package is for me, my husband, and my son who is 3???? :confused:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jennyjinx3

jennyjinx3 DIS Veteran

I have looked at our reservation for May, and we too only have 2 disneyquest admission, not for the five of us. Curious....:scratchin

4. aaarcher86

aaarcher86 DIS Veteran

Yes, it is now 2 per room - not the amount of people in your party.

It used to be 1 per room, but 2013 was upped to 2. I can't remember if they bumped the putt putt voucher up to 2 as well, or if that stays at 1 per room.

5. Allieran3

Allieran3 Live in my magical Disney bubble with Grumpy and a

I just checked my reservation and I don't have any Disney Quest vouchers? Does anyone know why? I booked a 9 night stay at Pop with 8 day base ticket with free QSD..

6. aaarcher86

aaarcher86 DIS Veteran

Did you check the email or the website?

The only way I've seen the vouchers is when I get an email and there is a link to see the details - following the link shows the breakdown of the reservation and the vouchers are in there.

7. showers2flowers

showers2flowers Mouseketeer

Also, if you get a paper invoice in the mail, it will be listed on there. That's how I noticed mine. :magnify:

8. Missytara

Missytara I'm all ears!

That is because you are booked for this year; the Disney Quest vouchers are for 2013 packages.

9. aaarcher86

aaarcher86 DIS Veteran

They bumped it to 2 this year, but there should still be 1 for the 2012 right?

10. lanejudy

lanejudy Moderator Moderator

Correct me if I'm wrong, but these vouchers aren't actually "admission" to DQ, but rather for use within DQ? One would still need either a stand-alone Disney Quest admission or a WPF&M ticket to enter, correct?

11. Allieran3

Allieran3 Live in my magical Disney bubble with Grumpy and a

My trip is this year Nov 27- Dec 6 th

12. Missytara

Missytara I'm all ears!

The Disney website says two admission tickets per room. I suspect it would be just for one day admission. It would probably be a "teaser" to get people to purchase the water parks and more ticket portion?

13. Missytara

Missytara I'm all ears!

I was unable to book my annual package this year, but if you run a standard reservation on the Disney website for 2012 and pull up the Magic Your Way package description for this year, it does not list the Disney Quest admission.

So I am not sure what is meant by they bumped it up from 1 to 2 for 2013. It doesn't seem to be showing up on their website, but again, I cannot completely verify it, because I don't have a 2012 ressie.

Forgive me, Disney, I went on a cruise to Bermuda this year instead....:sad2:

14. lanejudy

lanejudy Moderator Moderator

Wow, that's like a $47 value for 1 adult ($40 for a child), better deal than 1 round of mini-golf per room or the other little vouchers they give! But anyone who purchases a full WPF&M for a 1 day admission to DQ is wasting money unless they already have hoppers and/or plan multiple days at DQ. It's less expensive to buy the 1-day admission.

15. bluejasmine

bluejasmine DIS Veteran

Now are these vouchers for tickets that have the water parks and more or not? B/c I booked a 2013 packakge with 8 day PH/WPAM and want to make sure I have more than just 2 tickets..lol

16. Missytara

Missytara I'm all ears!

Again, you receive two vouchers per room, for one day at Disney Quest.

No matter what package you book, as long as it is a package, that is part of the extras that you receive as part of the MYW package.

17. momof2gr8kids

momof2gr8kids DIS Veteran

I just checked my reservation conf. e-mail and under the inclusions it doesn't list the Disney Quest vouchers. Just the usual 1 voucher for mini golf, the usual discounts off extras, planet hollywood voucher.

Am I looking in the wrong spot? We are booked for 2013 with a MYW package w/ free dining.

18. dansdad

dansdad DIS Veteran

They will be in your Mickey Mail packet that you'll receive ~30 days prior to your arrival.:thumbsup2

19. Missytara

Missytara I'm all ears!

I booked mine online for next June and it gave me a link to the inclusions - if you PM me, I can scan it and send you my copy. I printed it out.

20. momof2gr8kids

momof2gr8kids DIS Veteran

Thanks - I just logged in on the disney site and it does show it there under my confirmation. I'm pretty excited, because I know the boys wanted to try it. Hmmm the boys can do this, the girls can do mini golf, and whatever shall I do all by my lonesome! :rotfl:

21. Sandi12404

Sandi12404 Mouseketeer

I'm really excited about this because we're always wanted to try it but didn't want to pay the admission price. Do you use you're room key to get it or do you just print out the voucher. I'm curious because my parents have no intrest in going and they will have 2 admissions. There are 4 of us so I wondered if we could use there vouchers so we could all get in for free. :confused3