Disney Quest discount help

jeanneg4of4

Mouseketeer
I am looking for discounted tickets for Disney Quest. I have found different prices for different places and am woundering if anyone has used any of these places and what there experiences were. I found

Maple Leaf 29.95

Orlando fun ticket 27.35

Gator discount 28.12

ticket mania 29.00

official ticket center 30.25

Not sure but I believe most prices include taxes. Some I could not advance that far on the web site to find out. Most have free pickup and since we are driving would not be a big deal.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

I can not answer your original question BUT if you are planning to also attend a water park during your trip, it is actually cheaper to add the water parks and more option with your tickets. Depending upon how many days your tickets are for, you get a certain number of credits towards the fun options.

For Example: 3 Day Water Park Fun & More Ticket - Adult (ages 10+) with
The Water Park Fun & More option means you get 3 extra admissions to:

1. Downtown Disney®
2. Pleasure Island
3. Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
4. Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park
5. Disney's Wide World of Sports® Complex
6. DisneyQuest® Indoor Interactive Theme Park

It's something to consider

I can not answer your original question BUT if you are planning to also attend a water park during your trip, it is actually cheaper to add the water parks and more option with your tickets. Depending upon how many days your tickets are for, you get a certain number of credits towards the fun options.

For Example: 3 Day Water Park Fun & More Ticket - Adult (ages 10+) with
The Water Park Fun & More option means you get 3 extra admissions to:

1. Downtown Disney®
2. Pleasure Island
3. Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
4. Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park
5. Disney's Wide World of Sports® Complex
6. DisneyQuest® Indoor Interactive Theme Park

It's something to consider
But how much does this cost to add?

Sorry princescjm, I was not very clear. We have annual passes and lots of plusses left over from old passes so we have plenty of waterpark/pleasure island uses. I know we have used our annual passes before at Disney Quest and have saved $4.00 per adult. I was just trying to get a better bang for my buck.

Thanks cruisefamily for your reply. I feel the most comfortable with ticket mania. Still not the cheapest. Just may have to go with them if I do not recieve any good reviews for the others.

We have annual passes and lots of plusses left over from old passes

If you have pluses left over, can you use those for DQ? I have used maple leaf tickets in the past with no problems. Ive also used undercover tourist twice and thought they were great. I had a question about one of our tickets and when I called a real person answered the phone on the second ring. They were very nice and helpful. Good luck and have fun.

Back before the MYW tickets, the pluses did not include Disney Quest. Only the waterparks and PI. And maybe WWoS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!