Disney promotion 2015

Tinkerrific2

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know what the promotion is for 2015? I know "Show Your Disney Side" was the theme for this past year.

So, is this for the entire year or just for the month? I think of the "promotion" as a year long thing like they did in years past such as the year of a million dreams...stuff like that. Even showing your Disney side was a year long event.

We have booked our first trip to WDW. We usually go to DL. We are going later part of Aug. Can anyone tell me if they will possibly have a promotion/discount for the summer??

My guess would be that they want to focus marketing on the big Anniversary at DLR, and most if not all of their marketing will be to that end.

We have booked our first trip to WDW. We usually go to DL. We are going later part of Aug. Can anyone tell me if they will possibly have a promotion/discount for the summer??

I'm also going in late August and my guess is that yes, there will be a promotional discount. Typically, this time of year, there will be a room discount of around 10% to 35% depending on if you book value, moderate or deluxe. Last year I think I got 15% or 20% off Pop Century + free Memory Maker.

Last year, the deals for mid June to late August were released on March 17th so I'm hoping the new ones will be released any day now... *hopefully* on Monday.

I believe that the summer deals are coming out tomorrow for Disney Visa card holders. How long after that are they usually open to the public?

The summer offer was released Friday for Disney Cardholders and was released today for the general public.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter