Disney Professional Internships- Accounting/Finance

incredibad123

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone, I just accepted an internship for Fall 2011 in Accounting and Finance (Financial Reporting). I was wondering if anyone here has done an accounting/finance internship at Disney (particularly in Fin Reporting), and what their experiences were like. Can anyone share their experiences, or does anyone have a blog of some sort? I'm curious as to what I should expect to be doing.

Hey everyone, I just accepted an internship for Fall 2011 in Accounting and Finance (Financial Reporting). I was wondering if anyone here has done an accounting/finance internship at Disney (particularly in Fin Reporting), and what their experiences were like. Can anyone share their experiences, or does anyone have a blog of some sort? I'm curious as to what I should expect to be doing.

I would also love some information from current/past Acc PI's. I was also just accepted, congrats to you!:thumbsup2

Congrats!!! I accepted a Financial Reporting Professional Internship for Fall 2011 too and would like to know more about it as well! I was accepted for Anaheim. Are you doing your internship in California or Florida?

Congrats!!! I accepted a Financial Reporting Professional Internship for Fall 2011 too and would like to know more about it as well! I was accepted for Anaheim. Are you doing your internship in California or Florida?

Congrats! I'm glad we both ended up getting what we wanted.

Hey guys, just wondering how everyone else's process went. I haven't been accept (or denied for that matter) yet. I applied for the position in the beginning of February and received an email soon after. I had a phone interview just before spring break, and although they said I would be notified of the next step by May 1st, I was contacted about a week later from a lady in the Orlando office asking for my transcript. I sent a follow up email about a week ago, only to find out that she is on vacation. Have any of you been through a similar process? If you have been accepted to the Orlando office, what other steps did they make you take.

Hey guys, just wondering how everyone else's process went. I haven't been accept (or denied for that matter) yet. I applied for the position in the beginning of February and received an email soon after. I had a phone interview just before spring break, and although they said I would be notified of the next step by May 1st, I was contacted about a week later from a lady in the Orlando office asking for my transcript. I sent a follow up email about a week ago, only to find out that she is on vacation. Have any of you been through a similar process? If you have been accepted to the Orlando office, what other steps did they make you take.

Quick break down for me... Applied the day first day PI's became available.. During my initial resume submission I also submitted my transcripts. I had a first round interview which was very Q&A with a recruiter who didn't seem very "accounting savvy". Got a call on ~Feb 16th to schedule a 2nd round interview which I had on the 18th. From there it was a waiting game until last thursday when I was accepted.

I also accepted a position in accounting/finance with financial reporting for this fall in Florida! I was lucky enough to talk with some folks about what to expect day to day in my role... Do you know what team you will be working on?

Wow! Congratulatins everyone on your internships! I just graduated with my accouning degree. where can i find an internship? It sounds like it would be fun to have one at disney.

I am getting ready to have my 2nd interview for a finance/accounting internship for spring 2012. Do any of you have any tips for the interview, or remember at all what sort of questions are asked? I am so nervous and I want to make sure I am completely prepared...

Congrats:thumbsup2

Hey, I am going through the same process. So, did they offer you the internship? I sent my transcript a week ago and nothing else happened yet...
Thank you!

Have anyone got accepted or heard anything back for the accounting/finance internship for Spring 2012 yet?

Hey, I am going through the same process. So, did they offer you the internship? I sent my transcript a week ago and nothing else happened yet...
Thank you!

At least Im not the only one still waiting. I had my 1st interview in oct. and havent heard anything about a 2nd interview. They did request my transcripts but no other communication aside from that.

On my Dashboard it still says "interviewing" so at least Im still in contention. I thought decisions were going to be made by December. If you guys hear anything please update us on this thread.

I have! I got accepted earlier this month in recreation operation accounting. Did you you apply for this position? Have you heard anyting back yet?

I finished my 1st interview in beginning of October and finished my 2nd interview toward the end of October. I have sent in my transcript and filled out the documents to be completed email. My dashboard still says "interview stage"

What do you guys think? I was told decision were to be made before thanksgiving??

Have anyone got accepted or heard anything back for the accounting/finance internship for Spring 2012 yet?

I got offered my position about three weeks ago, but it's for Disneyland. I imagine since there's likely many more applicants and more positions to fill at DW it's taking longer. Good luck!

Hey guys im looking to apply for Fall 2012. Im assuming all of you that got accepted took the position. What was it like??????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!