Disney Princess Themed Birthday Party to include Anna and Elsa ?

Happyinwonerland

DIS Veteran
DD is turning 3 in August and goes back and forth between wanting a princess party and a frozen party. I have already bought all the supplies for a princess party. Would it look weird to include Anna and Elsa in with the princess themed stuff? She wants cupcakes instead of a cake ( which drives me crazy but it's what all her friends parties have had), so I was thinking of doing cupcakes with a topper of each princess and icing the color of their dress. I could just have some anna/elsa cupcakes made the same way. I am making the goodie bags myself with a different bag for each princess. I could add some Anna/Elsa bags.

DH says I spoil her and we should just stick with the original plan, but I really don't want any "I wanted Anna and elsa!" meltdowns.

I mixed the frozen themed stuff in with the pricess stuff I already had. Dis the princess party a couple of years back and had some plates and napkins left over. Just bought some Frozen ones to have enough. Did the Princess cake this year, added the Frozen topper from last years cake. They are all Disney Princesses.

Anna and Elsa are princesses too. I think it is fine. Technically, Elsa is now a Queen, but she was a princess. I think it is fine to mix it up. Just add a few A&E decorations to your princess stuff. I think it will be nice....you are including all the Disney princess characters.

Last edited:

Ha! We've had this same conversation this wk. sweet girl turns 3 in Sept. First, she wanted Sofia. Then it was Cinderella, etc... So we are doing a pink & purple princess party (her fave colors). All princesses will be accounted for in some way. I found a frozen bounce house yesterday.
I say go for it. Good luck!

I say add Anna & Elsa in with the princesses... especially if she loves them!
Maybe do a mini cake that is all princess themed for the adults, and do what you said above with the cupcakes for the kids!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter