Disney Princess stuff at Dollar Tree!

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by Mom-to-2-Princesses, Sep 8, 2005.

1. Mom-to-2-Princesses

Mom-to-2-Princesses Lovin' It!

Aug 12, 2005
    Hi! Just got back from our local Dollar Tree and we have a new Disney Princess item. I think it arrived in the past week. :cheer2:

It is the cutest plastic zipper purse with pink or purple fur around the top, a sparkly heart with a Princess picture near the top, and filled with sparkly jacks and a nice size rubber ball. These look to be something I would see elsewhere for $3 - $4. The Princesses at our store included Ariel, Belle, and Cinderella. (however the tag showed other Princesses on it).

This would be a great party favor or stocking stuffer.

princess: princess:
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. disneymac

disneymac DIS Veteran

Apr 6, 2005
    Wow - thanks - those sound like great favors for my little princess' birthday party!! Hope they have them at mine!
  4. dazzled

dazzled Mouseketeer

Jun 22, 2005
    Wow! I'll have to check ours out tomorrow. I also have a princess: birthday party coming up next month. And she wants a princess: themed party. What a great idea for party favors. Thank you! :cool1:
  5. crabmeal

crabmeal Mouseketeer

Jul 20, 2003
    Our Dollar Tree had little notebooks with Disney covers. I was going to use it to wite all our PS'a and plans. I didn't want to wait in line so I went back this week and all the Disney notebooks were gone. So I have a cat Disney planner. So when you see something at Dollar Tree grab it while you can!
  6. disneyfan551

disneyfan551 <font color=009900>mrsG551<br><font color=993300>I

Jan 17, 2002
    I found the jacks last weekend too, and saved them for my 4yo dd's stocking! She'll love them!
  7. The Disney Bunch

The Disney Bunch Disney Fiends!!

Aug 27, 2002
    Our Dollar Store never seems to have this stuff! I want a good Dollar Store!
  8. thelionqueen

thelionqueen DIS Veteran<br><font color=green>The Tag Fairy thr

Jun 7, 2005
    We went to a movie and there is a dollar store right next door. So we went over there to get candy and movie stuff and I saw the notebook (in plastic by Sandylion right?). I grabbed it not knowing what I was going to do with it, but, hey, it had Disney on it so I bought it :rotfl:

I have since put all our reservation numbers and other info into it, and it is nearly full! I'm glad I got it (sat in the drawer for 5 weeks) didn't know stuff went that fast!! :wave2:
  9. gbmom

gbmom Earning My Ears

Jul 25, 2005
    Our dollar store had princess pencils, erasures, tiny notebooks and post-it, sidewalk chalk, little princess polly pocket type dolls, and the jacks. I picked up alot of it to make a princess bag for on the airplane. They also had the pencils, erasures, tiny notebooks and post-it in Mickey Mouse and Pooh.