Disney Princess revealed as bisexual on 'Once Upon A Time'

I personally love how they mix in more than just disney fairy tales. And no matter what they put on this show I'd love it. It's awesome!!! And I like how they slipped it in but I am glad they didn't have Aurora share the feelings only because I want them to keep their story lines. At least some what. Haha. Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

PS. I like how they intertwine them all yet still stay true and make sense ;)

Likewise, my impression was she was going to tell Aurora she loved Phillip but decided she couldn't after she found out Aurora was pregnant. After re-watching the clip I think it could go both ways, :-)rotfl2:) I'm not sure if she was going to tell her she loved her or Phillip.

This is true but the way Mulan was love gazing at Aurora had me believing Aurora was her source of affection.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

The writers are on twitter. I enjoy reading their tweets etc. From what I have read I believe it is Aurora she is in love with.

Likewise, my impression was she was going to tell Aurora she loved Phillip but decided she couldn't after she found out Aurora was pregnant.

After re-watching the clip I think it could go both ways, :-)rotfl2:) I'm not sure if she was going to tell her she loved her or Phillip.

There is no doubt they revealed Mulan to be in love with Aurora for this episode - I know last season it looked like Phillip was the object of her affection, but either they changed the direction of her story, or had her character develop those feelings for Aurora and keep them quiet until later. If she was coming to tell Aurora that she was in love with Phillip, she would have been nervous, upset and dreading telling her. When you're about to tell a friend something that will break up your relationship and declare you love their boyfriend, you're not walking up all shy and googly eyed like Mulan was in this scene. When you're coming to tell someone you've been in love with them in secret, you're hoping that they will respond in kind so you're excited but nervous. Mulan was definitely not coming to tell Aurora that she was taking her man!

I agree she was more nervous and excited. I got that she was a lesbian right away, because I was like oh she's going to say she loves Phillip! Then she talked to Aurora and I was like its not Phillip! I can see how it could be missed but I'm still pretty sure she is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter