Disney princess dresses

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board' started by dixonsontour, Mar 26, 2009.

1. dixonsontour

dixonsontour DIS Veteran

Sorry if this is a little OT but I thought it may halp someone going who wants to go prepared rather than buying at park prices

My Tesco extra today had Disney princess dresses/with tiara for £14 each

Looked new in - lots of choice and sizes

There was sleeping beauty, cinderella, tinkerbelle and a reversible sleeping beaurty/cinderella. possibly belle aswell.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Ware Bears

Ware Bears Bring me that horizon Moderator

Great prices. :thumbsup2

4. busnae

busnae Earning My Ears

yes *** in disney last week they were 75euros:scared1:

5. Tillybud

Tillybud DIS Veteran

great prices :goodvibes

my dd loves Alice in Wonderland and I managed to get her an Alice dress complete with hair band and white rabbit from M&S, not quite as cheap as the Tesco prices but still cheaper than DLP :)

6. britchic4

britchic4 <font color=green>There's often a piano player in

To be fair, the 75 euro dresses are far far superior to the dresses you can buy in Tesco, so can't really be compared but I agree 75 euros is a huge sum of money!

7. scald

scald <font color=royalblue>I am a big girls blouse when

Last time, I managed to get a Slleping Beauty outfit from Ebay for a fraction of the cost. It was a real DLP one with tags still attached. Bought as a present for someone who did not need/want. Might be worth checking out.

8. ilovethesun

ilovethesun Mouseketeer

My daughters are 2.5 and 4 and are absolute disney princess fanatics! We used to buy the dresses at Wal Mart (not sure if that is similar to Tesco) but they wear them SO much that they all just got ruined and warn out. DH decided he was done with the cheap ones and now we have been buying them at DLP - we use our 20% off with our DP but it's still $$$!

9. dixonsontour

dixonsontour DIS Veteran

Never bought a disney park princess dress so not sure on the quality and wont be doing at the prices!

Tesco dresses were not fantastic quality but were ok - similar to an Asda or woolworths one (or DD's american walmart one)