Disney Princess Costumes

twinzmom2b

Earning My Ears
I would like to get princess costumes for my twins to wear when we do character dining in October on our trip. We have old costumes that they have destroyed (they were cheap to begin with) and I was just wondering if anyone had any they wanted to sell for a good price?

I need Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty. My girls are will be 4 in two weeks, so child size 4/6 (which I think is a small) or a medium would be ok too.

Please send me a PM if you have anything you are looking to sell!

Have you tried eBay. They usually have lots of costumes. Also, I found a really cute Cinderella one at Target in the toy section when we went last for for $14.99. I liked it because it was really soft and not at all scratchy like some of the Disney store ones are. I've also seen them at Walmart.

Ebay they have lots of nice used outfits just type in used costumes or name princess hope you find what you want.:cool1::cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter