Disney Princess Coronation Ceremony and Princess Storytelling Schedule

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by TroyFamily, Sep 13, 2011.

1. TroyFamily

TroyFamily Earning My Ears

Does anyone know the current Disney Princess Coronation Ceremony and Princess Storytelling Schedule? Is it pretty consistent, or very random from week to week? We will be visiting for only a few days the third week in November 2011 for our little princess' birthday and this would be a must see for the visit if at all possible. Any information about this event would be helpful and greatly appreciated. Thank you.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Disneyland 1951

Disneyland 1951 Mouseketeer

4. TroyFamily

Thank you so much this is very helpful.
    I had no idea it was so often.
    Seems hard to believe the Princesses have time to greet anyone at the PFF with this busy schedule :)
    Was this today's (a weekday) schedule? Or a weekend schedule?
    I know sometimes they have more shows on weekends than weekdays.
    Thank you again so much for the information.

5. Sleepless Knight

Sleepless Knight <font color=darkorchid>Jedi Knight Seeking His Jed

Depending on when the Royal Walk portion of the PFF closes, there may be additional shows for storytelling and coronation. I've seen the last coronation happen at 5:15pm and storytelling around 4:45pm. Check that day's times guide.

Be aware that there is no opportunity for individual photos and autographs during Storytelling. One boy in the audience will get to dance with the princess though. It's still worth seeing, but people should be aware of that.

After the coronation ends, be sure to stick around for 5-10 minutes to see if the princesses come out for a brief meet and greet. A lot of people leave right after the show either not knowing or caring that the princesses may come out for a meet and greet. The show itself offers no opportunities for individual photos, autographs, etc. Because time is limited, choose wisely as you may not be able to see all 3 princesses. I have seen CMs close down the line for a specific princess and turn guests away.

6. azdoughboy

azdoughboy Mouseketeer

Can you tell me which princesses this involves? Same three or rotating?

BC

7. Sleepless Knight

Every time I've watched the coronation ceremony, it's always been Snow White, Cinderella, and Aurora.

I've heard that it rotates, but there have been times when the royal walk CMs announce that the only way to see those 3 is at the show because they won't be in the royal walk that day.

In fact whenever I've done the royal walk and one of those 3 is there, the other 2 are there also.

8. TroyFamily

Rumor has it that I will miss all of these events anyway, as in November they only do the Coronation and Storytelling Friday thru Sunday :(
    Can anyone verify this horrible fact?

9. Sleepless Knight

While I cannot verify that per se, I did notice on the September 2 through September 8 daily times guide available at the parks, the coronation and storytelling were not listed on the times guide after Labor Day.

10. YellowMickeyPonchos

YellowMickeyPonchos <font color=magenta>Remember when everyone had one

11. Armadillo4

Armadillo4 DIS Veteran

And it's similar for the start of the Halloween season too. I was at the park today (Sept. 17) and neither the Coronation Ceremony nor the Princess Storytelling were in the Times Guide for the week of Sept. 16-22. The meet and greet "Royal Walk" is listed though for every day. I wonder if the Coronation Ceremony or Storytelling are just off the schedule temporarily or if they will come back in October or November. :confused3

12. Eeee-va

Eeee-va Happiest robot on Earth

In previous years, IF I recall correctly, the coronation ceremony and storytelling just came back for the summer or peak seasons. But with all the changes coming to PFF with its eventual move to the Carnation Gardens area, who knows? :confused3

13. marciemouse

marciemouse Raised on Disney

The coronation ceremony and storytelling were NOT offered on our most recent trip (Sept. 8-11) despite it being a weekend. Thankfully, our DD's got their princess fix with the parade, which we saw twice. Good luck!