Disney Prince for Christmas??

Okay Mr. Smartpants.......I'm a princess, not a pirate. No, scratch that. I'm too old to be a princess. I'm a Queen, baby! Therefore, I base my reply on personal experience.

Don't squish us all in one category. Keep an open mind. You'll find your princess one day. :)

actually age wouldn't determine whether you are a princess or Queen,

you could be a 90 year old Princess, if the King or Queen before you is still alive and sitting on the throne..

actually age wouldn't determine whether you are a princess or Queen,

you could be a 90 year old Princess, if the King or Queen before you is still alive and sitting on the throne..

True, but the face characters at the Disney parks tend to go by age. I generally overhear them calling middle aged people king & queen but they alternate because I have also heard them referred to as prince & princess. I've also heard them use the term "prince & princess" to mean both husband & wife and boyfriend & girlfriend.

At Cinderella's Royal Table pretty much everyone called me princess and my mom queen. Then again, they probably figured that you're more likely to encounter a mother-daughter pair who are queen and princess then you would one where they are princess & princess. Now had Princess Diana had a daughter instead of two sons then you would have seen princess & princess but instead you had her as the princess and her mother-in-law as the queen.

Princesses, must also take a closer look at those men who are diamonds in the rough..

Diamonds in the rough are usually what I look for. The problem is that sometimes they don't always see themselves as worthy of a princess.

Diamonds in the rough are usually what I look for. The problem is that sometimes they don't always see themselves as worthy of a princess.

hmm not a problem here... I just make sure the princess is worthy of the Pyrate...LOL

or somedays the Pyratight :lmao:

I am from the west coast. . .lol. But I am happy to finally call Florida my home. Its wonderful here.

Yes, I remember that from a previous conversation we had. I'm sure you'll find your prince closer to your current residence.

Apparently worthiness is the problem then. . .oh well. . .lol.

OOOHhhhhh so that's why the last Princess I met said it was too cold to come out and play, the Pyrate was unw:sad1:rthy..

OOOHhhhhh so that's why the last Princess I met said it was too cold to come out and play, the Pyrate was unw:sad1:rthy..

Don't be twisting the words. . .I was thinking the Pyrate felt he was a bit unworthy of the princess. . .however, the princess was cold and just needed indoor fun. . .lol. Also, I think the princess felt the Pyrate was acting much more Knightly than necessary. A little more Pirate and a bit less Knight might have made a lasting impression.

Don't be twisting the words. . .I was thinking the Pyrate felt he was a bit unworthy of the princess. . .however, the princess was cold and just needed indoor fun. . .lol. Also, I think the princess felt the Pyrate was acting much more Knightly than necessary. A little more Pirate and a bit less Knight might have made a lasting impression.

LOL, apparently the Princess didn't want to share her indoor fun, the Pyrate was never invited in...:cool1:

LOL, apparently the Princess didn't want to share her indoor fun, the Pyrate was never invited in...:cool1:

Oh, don't even go there. . .lol. The Knightly Pyrate was a bit too aloof. The princess felt he was not really interested in wooing the princess. . .lol.

Oh, don't even go there. . .lol. The Knightly Pyrate was a bit too aloof. The princess felt he was not really interested in wooing the princess. . .lol.

Pyrates don't woo...LOL.. they plunder and pillage, and capture the booty..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter