Disney Prince for Christmas??

New to the disboards so I'm hoping with my upcoming DCL cruises and my trip to DW I can meet my princess.

I looked all through my stocking and didn't find one. But next year, I am going to try hanging up a bigger stocking.

New to the disboards so I'm hoping with my upcoming DCL cruises and my trip to DW I can meet my princess.

Ahhhh, looks like you will be here during the Princess Half. . .Pray for perfect weather this February. Last year was horrid. . .too cold.

Ahhhh, looks like you will be here during the Princess Half. . .Pray for perfect weather this February. Last year was horrid. . .too cold.

Yes Darcy I will be at WDW with my friend for the Princess Half. I did hear that the weather during last years race was cold but I don't mind.

Ladies its your lucky day just went to Disney World first week of December and can't wait to go back. I might not bring a lot to the table but I have a good career and this year three weeks vacation and I love Disney. :)

Is it too late to ask Santa for a Disney Prince in my stocking (or under the tree if he doesn't fit in the stocking)???
:lmao:
I went out with a guy the other day whom it turns out HATES disney! Not just doesn't really like it or just tolerates it but actually HATES it!! And was very clear that he would never,ever go!
Now I know that it is not going to be easy to find someone that loves Disney like I do and I wouldn't normally rule anyone out because they feel differently about things than I do but I don't know that I can deal with outright hatred of something that I love so much,lol........so I'm back to asking Santa for a BIG Christmas present!
Fingers crossed!
Happy Holidays, everyone!!!
:hug:

Can I ask for one for the New Year? I may be a Diva, but I'm pretty low maintenance...if he likes to travel and can deal with my obsession with Disney, he's scored some brownie points.

I do believe Disney Princes are on backorder due to high demand and are not expected to be back in stock any time soon!:rotfl2::lmao:

So how long do we predict this "backorder" will last?:rotfl:

What about princess' are there any good ones around anymore?

there are plenty of princesses around...especially on the board. but there seems to be a shortage of princes in the world.

Backorder and recycled! Love it!!! :rotfl:

Thanks for the laugh! Sometimes I wonder about the princes out there...

Hey, this prince/pirate is in the process of doing a little work on himself. But I'm sure he'll be ready for the shelves in the near future. :P

Ladies its your lucky day just went to Disney World first week of December and can't wait to go back. I might not bring a lot to the table but I have a good career and this year three weeks vacation and I love Disney. :)

Don't sell yourself short!
Everyone has something to bring to the table....I think it's just a matter of finding the right person.....the person that you want to sit at the table with in the first place!!
:)

Happy New Year to all the Princes & Princesses out there!
:grouphug:

Can I ask for one for the New Year? I may be a Diva, but I'm pretty low maintenance...if he likes to travel and can deal with my obsession with Disney, he's scored some brownie points.

Feel free to stop In PA and pick me up, any time you are headed south to WDW, I have an AP, so I'm ready for the parks anytime. pirate:

I'm hoping to get a AP this year as well. It's almost the same price for the time I'll be there.

I have a free place to stay in Orlando, so I never stay on property, factoring 14 dollars per day to park at the parks, it was a no brainer for me... I got my first AP in 2009, spent 3 weeks in feb-march, then went back for 3 more weeks in Jan 2010.

was there in December for 3 weeks again, so I got another AP, now I need to go back for another 3-5 weeks before December of this year

I have a free place to stay in Orlando, so I never stay on property, factoring 14 dollars per day to park at the parks, it was a no brainer for me... I got my first AP in 2009, spent 3 weeks in feb-march, then went back for 3 more weeks in Jan 2010.

was there in December for 3 weeks again, so I got another AP, now I need to go back for another 3-5 weeks before December of this year

wow! that's amazing! how do you get 3 weeks off at a time?? free is always good!

wow! that's amazing! how do you get 3 weeks off at a time?? free is always good!

28 years on the same job, and working hard year round.

I had ben working with 30 days that I'd carried over for years, I've now cut into that so I'll soon be down to just 25 days leave per year..

there are plenty of princesses around...especially on the board. but there seems to be a shortage of princes in the world.

:sad: It's so sad because it's so true! Will we ever enter a decade or century where this is not the case? Yes, some princes post on these boards but there are still not enough to go around! Why are you guys such a small group? Build up your ranks I say! Please.

:sad: It's so sad because it's so true! Will we ever enter a decade or century where this is not the case? Yes, some princes post on these boards but there are still not enough to go around! Why are you guys such a small group? Build up your ranks I say! Please.

No need to build the ranks just the one person that's right for you. This year things are going to be different I will find my princess I have every confidence that I will.

Don't sell yourself short!
Everyone has something to bring to the table....I think it's just a matter of finding the right person.....the person that you want to sit at the table with in the first place!!
:)

Happy New Year to all the Princes & Princesses out there!
:grouphug:

Thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter