Disney Playlist

Discussion in 'W.I.S.H' started by HarborBlvd, Feb 19, 2010.

1. HarborBlvd

HarborBlvd Mouseketeer

I love to listen to the Fantasmic Sndtrk and the Main St. Electrical Parade Sndtrk at the gym. Combined, they're just a little over 40 minutes, and they totally get me pumped for the Disneyland Half in September.

I want to make a longer Disney playlist for running. Does anyone else do this? What are your favorite motivational Disney tunes?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ohMom

ohMom Kids Get Arthritis Too! Moderator

Mannheim Steamrollers has a Disney CD with some peppy tunes

4. StitchAquarius

StitchAquarius Earning My Ears

I have quite the list for Disney songs, either from the parks or from movies. I remember as a kid I would beg my parents to get me the CDs right after I saw the movies so I've got CDs from the Little Mermaid going through Mulan, and iTunes has helped me get soundtracks for earlier movies and after. I've created a Disney Workout playlist and here's my track listing:

Friend Like Me
    Poor Unfortunate Souls
    Zero to Hero
    I'll Make a Man Out of You
    Be Our Guest
    Ev'rybody Wants to be a Cat
    That's How You Know
    I Just Can't Wait to be King
    Happy Working Song
    Burning Love (Wynonna version from Lilo and Stitch)
    Why Should I Worry?
    Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride
    Supercalifragilisticexppialidocious
    Under the Sea
    Son of Man
    Hakuna Matata
    I Won't Say (I'm in Love)
    Ever Ever After
    I Wanna Be Like You
    Step in Time
    Prince Ali
    He Mele No Lilo

5. pjlla

pjlla DIS Veteran

I have a large collection of Disney music that I like to listen to throughout the day.... but I must say that the soundtrack to Soarin' and the sound track to California Screamin' really get me pumped!...............P

6. StitchAquarius

StitchAquarius Earning My Ears

Oh, and I recently added "When We're Human" from the Princess and the Frog. Very upbeat and easy to run to

7. 26point2

26point2 Earning My Ears

I prefer to run outside, but when winter in Wisconsin forces me on the treadmill, my favorite workout is running to the music from the Epcot Millennium Celebration (same music that is played during and after the Epcot fireworks) I run to four songs:

Reflections of Earth
    We Go On
    Tapestry Of Nations
    Promise

Total time is just over 40 minutes, Tapestry of Nations is 23:55 alone. The music conjures up images of Epcot and I drift off into a visualization that I am running through Epcot (end of Half or Full Marathon). Sometimes I change my pace as the tempo of the music changes, I find this a fun alternative to an interval workout.

I'm registered for 2011 Goofy (first time) and this music helps me cope with the 10 more months of anticipation.

8. ghoulishgirl

ghoulishgirl I love Halloween and am afraid of butterflies

Celebrate You by Corbin Bleu makes me want to run every time! I think I saw it on a marathon compilation video and now I think about the marathon and how fun Goofy is going to be in 2011!