*!*!*Disney Pin Sent/Received*!*!*.....assumed COMPLETED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Names are out!!

Mail date is December 7...............please get them out in time......and use those bubble mailers!! ::yes::

Post here when you send out and again when you receive and tell us what you got.
If you can find them on pinpics (or somewhere else), we love to see pictures!! :hyper:

have fun!!

Just a note.............I will be at Disneyland from Sunday through Friday. I will have a computer with me.
And I will get mine mailed out Saturday.

Thanks..........we will, after that drive (hate it).
First time to see Disneyland decorated for Christmas.

Only 2 people left to pick up their names.............please do so through PM, so I can tell and mark you off the list.

Wow! I got 3 UP pins, a set actually. These are different than the ones I already had. I just love that movie!

Nancy supplied the numbers#73660 Carl, #73661 Dug, #73662 Russell!

Thank you very much! It was a late decision to join the exchange, and I'm so glad I did!

Bobbi:goodvibes

PS. Nancy included a Pirates of the Caribbean pen as an extra! It's appreciated, thank you for the extra, too!

Glad it arrived, Bobbi. And you like them.

The decorations are nice. But WDW's are better ;)
But Carsland's make up for it!! They are great!!
Pretty much the tree, wreaths, and garlands across main street, and on lamp posts and poinsettias and that is it.
Our resort has a gorgeous tree though..........and the only one of the resorts with a really big one since it has the multifloor lobby (like WL and AK).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter