Disney Pictures?

inloveindisney

DIS Veteran
I know the intimate package includes photography. Does anyone know how this works. Does it just cover actually taking hte pictures, or are some prints included? HOw much does the disney photography run?
One last thing on these pictures-do they take pictures of you in the park with this package?

Okay, I think these answers are correct...

I believe a limited number of prints are included in a themed album. You also get a cd with the proofs on it.

I don't know what the exact cost is for the package that is included because I can't find it in my paperwork.

There are no park pictures included in the default package. There are multiple upgrades available. I know you can do the Magic Kingdom photo shoot for, I believe, $725.

If any of this is incorrect, I know someone will correct me. This board is great for knowledgeable people!

VelvetGloves

The intimate wedding package includes 12 proofs in a leather bound portfolio and a low resolution cd of the same 12 proofs. You do however get 2 hours of photography services with this package. I am sure that the photographer will take more than 12 pictures during this time. I do not know if you have the opportunity to purchas the rest of the proofs or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter