Disney Photo Pass+

Rebekkap said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by frangipanisam

Does anyone know if you can get the Photo Pass + sent to a hotel in the US, rather then getting sent over here?

Also how much is shipping for the initial pack to Aus? Not sure which way to go just in case it shows up in Aus after we've flown out

Initial shipping to Aus is free :-)

thank you. I was wondering the same thing

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

How long did it take to get to Aus? I'm cutting it fine to get things sent here incase it takes longer...4 weeks till we leave, enough time or get it shipped to a hotel just in case :confused3 I'd be buying today if I was getting it shipped here to allow maximum time ::yes::

How long did it take to get to Aus? I'm cutting it fine to get things sent here incase it takes longer...4 weeks till we leave, enough time or get it shipped to a hotel just in case :confused3 I'd be buying today if I was getting it shipped here to allow maximum time ::yes::

Took about a week.

Does anyone know if you can get the Photo Pass + sent to a hotel in the US, rather then getting sent over here?

Also how much is shipping for the initial pack to Aus? Not sure which way to go just in case it shows up in Aus after we've flown out :rotfl:

They will not let you send it to a US address has to be sent to your home address so i just ended up paying the $99 for it at DL as i didn't have enough time for it to arrive before we left

Thanks guys, I ordered it yesterday anyway which have it 18 business days from next Monday to arrive and it's says you will receive it within 14 so we'll be fine :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter