Disney Parks " Disney Time" Sweepstakes- Any Other Winners?

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Community' started by BridgetR3, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Gantu

Gantu Oh,,,,,blitznac!

Good Luck everyone! pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. The Wise One

The Wise One Mouseketeer

About to do my final entry. =(

4. Cynt

Cynt DIS Veteran

Here's a lil' pixiedust: for everyone. Congrats again to the WINNERS!!! :banana:

5. larryz

larryz A few of my favorite turrets... DIS Lifetime Sponsor

Last entry, coming right up.

Still no phone calls, emails or FedEx packages... :(

6. sullins5

sullins5 alias the 'disneychick'

pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

Congrats to all the Winners! It has been a blast seeing and hearing about you all! And it's been great fun watching and waiting and dreaming!:goodvibes

7. dmiller64152

dmiller64152 Mouseketeer

I'm thinking there are probably at least three winners to be contacted and I am confident all three of them will be on this thread :-)

8. disneychic2

disneychic2 DIS Veteran

I tried to get on this morning to wish everyone good luck, but our connection went out. Luckily I had already entered the contest for the last time. Now that it's back up, I just wanted to say I really hope the last 3 winners are on this thread. It has been fun waiting and wishing with all of you!

9. disneynan

disneynan DIS Veteran

I noticed when I got out of work today that my Captain Jack Mickey head antenna topper is missing!:eek: Hope this is a sign that I will get the call tomorrow so I can replace it.

10. JessiePride

JessiePride Earning My Ears

I already put my entries in for the day...but I went to the site out of habit tonight anyway. So sad to see the site saying the contest has ended! :(

11. kjkkbray

kjkkbray Earning My Ears

After a month of daily routine, and without any thought of what day it is, I logged in this morning only to see that the sweepstakes has ended! Duh. I sure felt foolish.:rolleyes2

12. Sorahana

Sorahana DIS Veteran

I hope we have another winner on here ;D!!

13. finny1981

finny1981 Mouseketeer

So did I, I got to work and went straight to my bookmarks and got ready to enter only for it to say page not found. At first I was like oh no somethings wrong with our internet...then I remembered and felt like an idiot. Glad I didn't call IT up here to be told the sweepstakes has ended :rotfl:

14. hops&dreams

hops&dreams DIS Veteran

I THOUGHT I won story - I about had a heart attack yesterday! I came home with an SUV full of cases of Girl Scout Cookies (I picked them up for our troop) and I had others following me to unload at my house, and I glance up at the front porch as I enter the garage and there was a package leaning up against my door! I was SOOO excited. So I RAN up there and discovered it was a package from my mom. A thoughtful care package, but it was still a bubble burster, as it did not have a trip to WDW in it. :laughing:

I agree - it is sad to go to the sweeps page after it's over. I did it out of habit this morning as well. If we don't know in a week, I guess we can assume they're done notifying winners? Does anyone have the address to send to for a list of winners? I've always wanted to do that, but never have.

15. Stitchfans

Stitchfans Tres Charming

So depressing. Nothing to look forward to now. Oh well.

16. dissy_dee

dissy_dee Mouseketeer

I have been unable to keep up with this thread this month. So could someone post a recap on how many winners and maybe who they were off the DIS? :banana:

Thank you:):)

17. TagsMissy

TagsMissy It's not always easy being the wife of a soldier.

It seems the Magic 8Ball lied to me. :( ;)

18. hollieplus2

hollieplus2 <font color=blue>Tags always make people happy<br>

I thought I won too ;( received a call yesterday from a 212 area code, answered it and heard....congratulations you have won a free cruise to the Bahamas all you need yo do us fill out a brief survey!!!! It was a recording and man did my heart stop for a second. Really bummed and hoping the real call comes today but if it doesn't I hope it does for a diser ;)

19. beatlesblonde

beatlesblonde When will the madness end?

I thought someone posted earlier that the rules state the have until 2/15 to notify any alternate winners? If so then we all still have a shot! :cool1:

20. keltiesmom

keltiesmom Mouseketeer

I was sure I read that but now I can't find it. I'm sorry I can't confirm it, there should still be 2 draws though.

21. keltiesmom

keltiesmom Mouseketeer

Between feb 15- April 30 send a self addressed stamped envelope to:

Disney Time Sweepstakes, Winners
    C/O Ventura associates international LLC dept. VP
    60 east 42 street, suite 650
    New York, NY