Disney Parks " Disney Time" Sweepstakes- Any Other Winners?

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Community' started by BridgetR3, Dec 31, 2012.

1. thymed

thymed Mouseketeer

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! HAVE A MAGICAL VACATION!!!!!!
    I hope you will post about the one you choose and how much fun you and your family have!!!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Jen12573

Jen12573 DIS Veteran

Yippee, not only do we have this contest, but we bought 2 raffle tickets (out of 500 total tickets) to win a $2500 Disney gift card. Luck to all!!

4. CalSea12

CalSea12 Desperately needs a dose of the magic!

So does that mean you can not create several emails to enter more than once? I was wondering how many people out there were actually doing that to win? So if you do this then you will be disqualified?

5. 5mouseketeersforus

5mouseketeersforus Mouseketeer

What an amazing thing to happen!
    Congratulations - have a magical time!
    :wizard:

6. mhnewcomb

mhnewcomb Mouseketeer

One entry per adult per day, assuming that each of those adults has their own email address. I've been entering myself and my husband each day (myaddy@ and hisaddy@) just because he will never remember to do his own. :rolleyes2

And CONGRATS TO THE LUCKY WINNER! :cool1: I also hope you'll post back and let us all know what you decide! :hyper:

7. monkyby87

monkyby87 Mouseketeer

Congratulations! In response to an earlier report, I was a winner for the OMDD sweepstakes last year, and it was amazing! I stayed at the Grand Floridian though, as we could choose from the Deluxe resorts. Do you know what your choices are? Also, we had blackout dates for when we could and couldn't go, so I doubt the Star Wars Weekends is an available date. Basically any holiday or "popular" time were blacked out.

8. Gantu

Gantu Oh,,,,,blitznac!

Thanks Monky,

Did you do a trip a report?

We just need to go when schools out, we've done SWW before.

I guess we just wait......

9. monkyby87

monkyby87 Mouseketeer

I did not do a trip report, but a few others from the contest were in the process of I believe. There were still a good deal of dates for when you could go, just the major ones weren't available. And as someone else said, we had to stay over on the weekend as part of it. Waiting is the hardest part, as you want to have everything figured out and set as soon as you can, lol.

10. tinkerbell615

tinkerbell615 DIS Veteran

Congrats!!

11. SRUAlmn

SRUAlmn DIS Veteran

Same here, and for the same reason! Ha! DH will never remember! :rotfl:

To the OP.....CONGRATS!!!! :banana::banana: I'm so excited for you and your family! What a blessing!

12. Jennasis

Jennasis DIS life goes on

Well, since we aren't going to get any further clarification from the OP (which is understandable), I'll just stick to entering once per day.

Any thoughts on which of the add-ons you'll do?

13. Jen12573

Jen12573 DIS Veteran

Congratulations!!!

14. Jennasis

Jennasis DIS life goes on

What the heck????????

Oh...whew! I was in the middle of surfing and the thread suddenly jumped from 5 pages to 16. Looks like the mods merged this and the thread Gantu started. I thought I was going crazy!

15. laura_<3

laura_<3 DIS Veteran

Congratulations to the winners so far :goodvibes What a lovely way to start off the New Year!

16. ladybugjen

ladybugjen Earning My Ears

:cool1:Congratulations!:cool1:

17. camsmama

camsmama "One More Disney Day" Sweepstakes winner 2012

Congrats on your win! As a winner of the OMDD contest last year, I can offer this advice:

Be patient! After returning our questionnaires to Disney, it took them a while to finalize our trips and get back in touch with us to confirm our itineraries. They don't have a lot of people working in their promotions area so when they have something this big to work on, it takes time. Don't call them constantly asking for updates, etc. because that's taking time away from them being able to get confirmations done.

18. emilyindisney

emilyindisney DIS Veteran

Congratulations! So exciting! :woohoo:

Keep us updated on your process!

19. VmBorrayo

VmBorrayo Earning My Ears

Congratulations! It's a very exciting process! I won the OMDD trip last year and we had such a wonderful time! :cool1:

20. camsmama

I did not do a trip report on here; the 19 OMDD winners that keep in touch just kind of shared our trips amongst us. I think the task of writing a trip report was just too daunting!

21. camsmama

We took our OMDD trip to DL as well since we live an hour from WDW and had never been to DL. We knew about the taxes when we won, and we planned for it. The taxes will be significantly less than what it would have cost us to pay for the entire trip on our own. We spent an extra week in California and that was only possible because Disney paid for our airfare from Florida!