Disney Parks " Disney Time" Sweepstakes- Any Other Winners?

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Community' started by BridgetR3, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Gantu

Gantu Oh,,,,,blitznac!

I think were all in shock still.

Thank you everyone for the congrat's! We've had a few rough years so this is trully magical!

I'll try and answer all questions.

All the info is coming from:
    Ventura Associates International LLC

One Grand Central Place

60 East 42nd ST Ste650

New York, NY 10165

I was notified by phone and she did leave a message.
    Area code is 212

Wow, just wow.. the kids are going over the prize packages, so hard to pick one!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. 1stvisit0909

1stvisit0909 DIS Veteran

So awesome!!!! :cheer2:

4. ats360

ats360 Earning My Ears

I think I know the answer but I just want verification.... I am an employee of a TV station that's an NBC and ABC affiliate. Does that make me ineligible for this sweepstakes? I read the official rules and I didn't see that addressed.

5. buzzgirls&dad

buzzgirls&dad DIS Veteran

How Fun!!! Enjoy the Planning!!! Congratulations!!!:cool1:

6. ats360

ats360 Earning My Ears

Congrats!

Question for everyone. I am an employee of a TV station that's an NBC and ABC affiliate. Does that make me ineligible for this sweepstakes? I read the official rules and I didn't see that addressed.

7. KristiMc

KristiMc DIS Veteran

Congrats!!

8. cajunprincess

cajunprincess DIS Veteran

That's awesome that someone has already won on the Dis. Makes me happy to see fellow Disers win even if it isn't me! At least this way we get to share in the excitement!! :thumbsup2

9. Jennasis

Jennasis DIS life goes on

Wait, what?

Are you saying that you entered on three days with your email address and your DH's address or are you saying you entered multiple times per day with multiple addresses for yourself/husband?

10. DisneynBison

DisneynBison Mouseketeer

Does it matter or are you just trying to get her disqualified????

11. SydandPaige'sMom

SydandPaige'sMom Mouseketeer

congratulations!!!!!!

12. WillAustin

WillAustin Can I be the mayor of Bitter Town?

Congratulations! :)

Have fun!

13. Jennasis

Of course it matters. If she was able to enter with more than one email address for herself than the rest of us should be doing it too! I don't want to DQ anybody. I want to increase my odds of winning if they're allowing it.

14. bwang123

bwang123 Posts: 1,457,177,981

geez, she clearly says she entered 3 times. 2 with her email and one with DH. I am going to go enter with 10 emails now. Does this freak you out?

edit:
    from the rules, which she followed:
    "Entries are limited to one (1) Entry per person/email address (Address) for each Daily Sweepstakes (except in the case of the Grand Sweepstakes which includes a carry-over of all eligible Entries for the preceding 30 Daily Sweepstakes), regardless of method of Entry or whether one person has more than one Address or more than one person use the same Address."

15. DavidNYC

DavidNYC DIS Veteran

You enter once a day so I'm sure she meant she did two days with hers and 1 day with her husbands.

16. Laurali

Laurali Mouseketeer

official rules state one entry per person per email per day. regardless of how many emails one person has or how many people are associated with that email. Please read again everyone, would hate to see people disqualified after being so lucky!

17. Jennasis

Doesn't freak me out...best of luck to you :goodvibes . What I'm saying is, if they're allowing multiple entries per day/per person It'd be good to know so the rest of us could do so too.

And it doesn't CLEARLY say what you're saying (to me). She said she entered on THREE emails. Once on her DH's and twice on hers...but the two times she entered on hers, was it TWO of HER addresses on one day? Or was it address A one day and Address B the next day? Or was it Address A & B on the same day. or did she mean she entered Address A twice.

The rules state one entry per person regardless if they have more than one email address.

18. GreenCntryGirl

GreenCntryGirl The DIS keeps me up past my bedtime.

I am a long time "sweeper." One per person/email means I can enter once for each person in this family 18+ per day. It does not mean you can enter for yourself with more than one email. I would hate to see anyone DQ'd but I've seen it happen.

19. RocketCityMama

RocketCityMama Mouseketeer

:banana: Congrats!! :banana:

:wizard:spread some pixie dust our way!!!:

20. CaptMarge

CaptMarge Mouseketeer

Congratulations, what a wonderful blessing!:cool1:
    Have a wonderful trip!!

21. NewmanFamily6

NewmanFamily6 DIS Veteran

Wow that is so very exciting! I really hope I can be that lucky and surprise my twins one day. DD11 gets to go every January for dance but they do not always get to. Here is to hoping the pixie dust spreads:wizard: