Disney Pandora Charms Info (Pictures & Prices)

Has anyone heard about the new Small World Clock Face charm? I saw a post (with a photo) about 6 weeks ago about it being a Summer 2018 release- but can't find anything any more! :confused3 Pretty sure I wasn't dreaming...

The Mickey Fun Wheel charm was released in March 2015 and has not retired yet. The price is $75 but it's not currently in stock on ShopDisney.com. The Shop Disney Parks app shows it out of stock as well and indicates it's an "in store" item only (so you can't order it through the app). Not sure when they might have it back in park stores or whether it's more likely to be at Disneyland/DCA vs. WDW. You can see the image on the app (and its stock status at WDW) if you search for: pandora wheel.

Thank you!

Has anyone heard about the new Small World Clock Face charm? I saw a post (with a photo) about 6 weeks ago about it being a Summer 2018 release- but can't find anything any more! :confused3 Pretty sure I wasn't dreaming...
Disney released 3 Fantasyland-related parks-exclusive charms recently at Disneyland and Walt Disney World. I haven't seen any information on prices yet but so far they're being sold only as a set. I haven't seen the charms on ShopDisney.com or the Shop Disney Parks app yet.

2wedx4z.jpg

- I live in Fantasyland dangle
- "it's a small world" clock face
- Peter Pan and Pirate Ship dangle

Individual pictures of the charms can be seen at the following link.

From Celebrate ‘Peter Pan’ With New Disney Parks Collection by PANDORA Charms Available June 4:

Is “Peter Pan” among your favorite Disney films? The adventurous tale of Peter Pan, Wendy and the Lost Boys will mark its 65th anniversary in early June.

In honor of the milestone, Disney Parks Collection by PANDORA has created three new park-exclusive charms that will be unveiled at both the Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts on June 4.

They’ll be available for purchase as a set of three at the following locations:
Uptown Jewelers at Magic Kingdom Park – (grab it early on June 1)
Mouse Gear at Epcot – June 4
Ever After at Disney Springs – June 4
La Mascarade d’Orleans at Disneyland Park – June 4

New to Pandora jewelry and got my first bracelet and charm. I have a question. I'd like to only have a few charms on my bracelet, not fill it up all the way around. Do the spacer charms screw on to keep charms in place near the center of the bracelet? Thanks for any info!

New to Pandora jewelry and got my first bracelet and charm. I have a question. I'd like to only have a few charms on my bracelet, not fill it up all the way around. Do the spacer charms screw on to keep charms in place near the center of the bracelet? Thanks for any info!

I think what you are wanting are the clips. If you have a bracelet with the small "bumps" in the middle of the bracelet, you buy clip beads that clip on those bumps and separate the bracelet into sections.

From Disneyland's Twitter account today:
Are you celebrating your 1st visit? What about a birthday? With these new @PANDORA_NA charms from La Mascarade d'Orleans, you can carry the magical memories with you wherever you go!

No word if these charms are available at WDW yet.

148zyp1.jpg

I checked the shop parks app and it shows it in stock, but when I click on find on map it doesn't show up yet. It is available in the app and from shopDisney.com If I were you and really wanted it, I'd buy it from either the app or from shopDisney. They may only release it physically in Paris DisneyLand, but it shows on shopDisney "Created especially for Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland resort." Anyone have more info?

Regarding the Minnie Mouse Eiffel Tower charm:
I checked the shop parks app and it shows it in stock, but when I click on find on map it doesn't show up yet. It is available in the app and from shopDisney.com If I were you and really wanted it, I'd buy it from either the app or from shopDisney. They may only release it physically in Paris DisneyLand, but it shows on shopDisney "Created especially for Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland resort." Anyone have more info?
Good news, I checked the Shop Disney Parks app today. The charm is currently showing in stock at:
AK - Discovery Trading Company
DHS - Keystone Clothiers, Once Upon a Time, Tower Hotel Gifts
Epcot - Mouse Gear
MK - Uptown Jewelers
Animal Kingdom Lodge - Zawadi Marketplace
BoardWalk - Screen Door General Store
Disney Springs - Ever After Jewelry Co.

Does anyone know if the Pandora petite charms (meant for Pandora floating lockets) fit in an Origami Owl floating locket?

Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter