Disney Pandora Charms Info (Pictures & Prices)

I didn't know there were Disney Pandora Charms. I'm excited to get some for myself. :) Thanks for the information.

We just returned from our trip and I bought a park exclusive Minnie sparkly ears hat. I asked at the jewelers in MK and again in Mousegear and both places had a bracelet with park exclusive charms only on them.

The holiday release for the regular Pandora stores is suppose to be October 29. Hopefully that is when the rest of the Disney Parks stuff gets released also. I just hope the ones I'm interested in are still available when I get there on November 4.

Is there any word on what the next release will consistent of?
I've googled my brains out but I can't find any information. :o

In addition to the two above posts, there are 4 Jasmine charms expected to be released at the same time (originally rumored to be released in August but that didn't happen):

Jasmine’s Dress
Jasmine’s Signature Color
Jasmine’s Slipper
Jasmine’s Tiara

They're not Disney-exclusive, they will be sold in Pandora stores as well as at Disney.

They weren't available to purchase but I did see the two new holiday park exclusive charms pop up briefly on the "Shop Parks" app on Friday. They were listed as follows:

Holiday Wreath Charm PANDORA Jewelry -- $75 -- Reference/SKU: 400009895438
Minnie Holiday Bow Charm PANDORA Jewelry -- $75 -- Reference/SKU: 400009895421

Does anyone know if any of the other yet-to-be-released Disney exclusive charms, like Wishes or Fantasia, will be coming out this week? … The one I really have my heart set on immediately is the wreath charm since we will be be at WDW for Christmas. I saw it for pre-order on eBay for $5 above list, including shipping, so I decided to bite the bullet in the spirit of not waking up at 3 a.m. to check the website. I wonder if these charms will be hard to find or not upon release? It seems like some of the newer exclusives have been fairly easy to find.

I got the 2015, Mickey & Minnie Mania, the dangler hat and the Chef Mickey. The Chef Mickey has '20' on his hat for the 20th Anniversary of the Food & Festival.

They weren't available to purchase but I did see the two new holiday park exclusive charms pop up briefly on the "Shop Parks" app on Friday. They were listed as follows:

Does anyone know if any of the other yet-to-be-released Disney exclusive charms, like Wishes or Fantasia, will be coming out this week? … The one I really have my heart set on immediately is the wreath charm since we will be be at WDW for Christmas. I saw it for pre-order on eBay for $5 above list, including shipping, so I decided to bite the bullet in the spirit of not waking up at 3 a.m. to check the website. I wonder if these charms will be hard to find or not upon release? It seems like some of the newer exclusives have been fairly easy to find.

October 29th

The Disney Springs Co-Op CMs will have their big unveiling on Thursday, Oct. 29th.

Thank you for this post! I go to WDW next month and was given a gift card for my graduation present, a Pandora charm was priority on my list!

I already have some Disney Pandora charms, but I may need to make a whole bracelet this trip! There are so many new ones that I want! Can't wait to see the holiday ones, too!

Eight of the new charms were released in the online Disney Store today:

NAME PRICE ITEM#

Jasmine Dress $65 7501055890331P
Jasmine Signature Color $50 7501055890335P
Jasmine Slipper $70 7501055890329P
Jasmine Tiara $55 7501055890332P

Mickey Mouse Holiday Wreath $75 7501055890334P
Minnie Mouse Holiday Bow $75 7501055890333P

Mickey Mouse Pavé Limited Edition* $90 7501055890330P
Minnie Mouse Pavé Limited Edition* $90 7501055890328P

*These last two charms were rumored to be Black Friday releases, but they've been released early. The online store says:
Limited availability from Thursday October 29, 2015 to Thursday December 31, 2015, only

Discounts in the online Disney Store:
1. Free shipping on orders of $75 or more (code SHIPMAGIC)
2. Disney Visa cardholders can get an additional 10% off (code DRVCMEMBER)

I confirmed the four Jasmine charms are available in the online Pandora store, as well as the two limited editions. The two holiday charms are Disney location exclusive.

No sign of the following Disney-exclusive charms online yet:
2016 Edition
Disney Vacation Club
Fantasia 75th Anniversary
Wishes Fireworks Show

Eight of the new charms were released in the online Disney Store today:

Mickey Mouse Pavé Limited Edition* $90 7501055890330P
Minnie Mouse Pavé Limited Edition* $90 7501055890328P

*These last two charms were rumored to be Black Friday releases, but they've been released early. The online store says:

I confirmed the four Jasmine charms are available in the online Pandora store, as well as the two limited editions. The two holiday charms are Disney location exclusive.

No sign of the following Disney-exclusive charms online yet:
2016 Edition
Disney Vacation Club
Wishes Fireworks Show

I came here & you had already posted. Yeah! :thanks:

I ordered the Minnie Holiday Bow & Minnie Wreath. pixiedust:
I didn't know about the Limited Editions until viewing online today (Oct-Dec). Very cute, but I can do without.

Holiday Charms ---Minnie Holiday Bow & Minnie Wreath. :santa: Are these what you are referring to? Didn't show as Disney Park Exclusive. Maybe like Olaf, now shows Park Exclusive on website.

Any ideas when these will be released? o_O
2016 Edition
Disney Vacation Club
Wishes Fireworks Show

Side note: Did eBay sellers not get this memo? :charac2:LOL! Showing with major mark up. NOT!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter