Disney Pandora Charms Info (Pictures & Prices)

Depending on how you look at it, this thread is either bad for my checkbook or good for it. I just ordered the 2015 and the Sorcerer's Hat charms at DisneyStore.com.

Bad for my checkbook is that I was originally going to wait and buy them in Disney this October when I was there. Possibly they would have been sold out or discontinued and I wouldn't have gotten any charms or the bracelet. That would have been a huge savings!

Good for my checkbook though is that my sister bought them with her Disney Visa, I just have to pay her back, and I was able to get free shipping and 10% off online. She's happy because she signed up at ebates and got a $10 Kohl's gift card for being new, 3% cashback to her ebates account and points on her Disney Visa. It's sort of a trade, for letting me do that she earns some perks.

She said I could get the bracelet and the other charms I want on her card but I want to buy the bracelet in person because I'm just not sure what size I would need.

So excited now! :banana:

More info from Charms Addict on the upcoming non-Disney-exclusives and a sneak peak at two upcoming limited edition charms.

Pandora Disney Autumn/Winter 2015 Updated and Limited Edition Sneak Peek

Olaf charm release date - 8/27/15 (Pandora Autumn collection)
Jasmine charms - 10/29/15 (Pandora Winter collection)

The glass Murano for Jasmine is teal vs. earlier pictures where it appeared green.

Rumor indicates there will be two limited edition Disney charms released on/around Black Friday. The two charms will be glittery Pavè versions of the Mickey and Minnie Portrait charms. Pictures in the article.
(Updated, my post originally said "instead of Pandora's usual Black Friday exclusive charm")

I'm looking forward to adding the Jasmine Murano to my collection, but the pavè charms are just too much bling for me, so I think I'll pass.

Last edited:

kind of disappointed in the fall collection. i was really hoping they would be adding more princess charms as I started making a disney princess bracelet...I do love the wishes charm though, since I was recently engaged during wishes at WDW <3

From an article at charms website Endangered Trolls, prices for some non-Disney-exclusive charms increased $5 effective today August 4th.

Pandora Price Increase 2015

I guess we know now why the prices were set higher for the upcoming Jasmine slipper and Murano, they match this price increase.

Some online sites reflect the increases already, some don't. Retailers are required to have the prices updated by August 17.

As of 5 PM Eastern time today, the online Pandora store has been updated, but the online Disney Store still has the lower prices. If you're looking for any of these, now's the time to buy if you can.

New prices are listed below (including the online Disney Store # for ease of searching), and I'll update my original post (on page 5) with the full list once Disney updates their prices online.

Charms:
Cinderella Pumpkin Coach $95 7501055890029P
Cinderella Wish $80 7501055890046P
Mickey Silhouettes $75 7501055880532P
Minnie Silhouettes $75 7501055890019P
Sparkling Mickey & Hearts $90 7501055880533P

Clips:
Mickey Pavé Clip $70 7501055880544P
Minnie Pavé Clip $70 7501055880545P

Dangle:
Cinderella Sparkling Slipper $70 7501055880550P

Muranos:
Anna Signature Color $50 7501055890049P
Ariel Signature Color $50 7501055890023P
Belle Signature Color $50 7501055890027P
Cinderella Signature Color $50 7501055890031P
Classic Mickey $50 7501055880547P
Classic Minnie $50 7501055880546P
Elsa Signature Color $50 7501055890048P
Minnie's Signature Look $50 7501055880548P
Snow White Signature Color $50 7501055890035P
Tinker Bell Signature Color $50 7501055890037P

Pendant (larger hanging loop vs. dangle, better fit for necklaces):
Mickey Silhouette $50 7501055889995P
Minnie Sparkling Bow $65 7501055889985P
Sparkling Mickey Icon $55 7501055880539P
Sparkling Minnie Icon $55 7501055880540P

Spacers:
Mickey All Around Spacer $50 7501055880531P
Minnie Bow Spacer $45 7501055890014P

Hi all!! I just bought my first Pandora bracelet and want to buy a few charms when I'm at Disney next week. Could you tell me if the store on Main St. accepts Disney gift cards or not? Thank you!!

Hi all!! I just bought my first Pandora bracelet and want to buy a few charms when I'm at Disney next week. Could you tell me if the store on Main St. accepts Disney gift cards or not? Thank you!!
Yes they do. They also accept the Disney Chase Visa Rewards cards.

Be sure to check at all the resort shops because they have Pandora there, too.

Yes they do. They also accept the Disney Chase Visa Rewards cards.

Be sure to check at all the resort shops because they have Pandora there, too.
Thank you!! I'm staying at the Yacht Club so I will be sure to check them out also.

Thank you!! I'm staying at the Yacht Club so I will be sure to check them out also.
We bought some at YC. It's nice because they aren't busy in their Pandora area and will bring out as many as you would like to see. Have fun shopping!

I want to get a silver bracelet; are the bracelets in WDW the same as what's available at Disneystore.com? If I understand right, the difference is that at WDW the bracelet comes with the WDW park charm and at Disneystore.come they are separate?

I was going to wait and get the bracelet with the WDW charm and the Wishes charm on my vacation but I was thinking, with 10% off purchases online using the Disney Visa it makes more sense to get the charms before. I need to buy the bracelet in person because I'm not sure what size I need. Unless, can you get just the bracelet at WDW?

I want to get a silver bracelet; are the bracelets in WDW the same as what's available at Disneystore.com? If I understand right, the difference is that at WDW the bracelet comes with the WDW park charm and at Disneystore.come they are separate?

The bracelets in the park and the bracelets on disneystore are the same. It's the clasp that makes it a disney bracelet. None of the bracelets come with beads/charms.

I was going to wait and get the bracelet with the WDW charm and the Wishes charm on my vacation but I was thinking, with 10% off purchases online using the Disney Visa it makes more sense to get the charms before. I need to buy the bracelet in person because I'm not sure what size I need. Unless, can you get just the bracelet at WDW?

You can get the bracelet online at the disneystore or at WDW or Disneyland. You can get the beads before the trip from the disneystore or at WDW. It can be hard to catch the beads in stock online, depending on their popularity. If you have any doubt about sizing for the bracelet, go to an actual store and get sized for sure. The Pandora store at MK would be the best.

The bracelets in the park and the bracelets on disneystore are the same. It's the clasp that makes it a disney bracelet. None of the bracelets come with beads/charms.

You can get the bracelet online at the disneystore or at WDW or Disneyland. You can get the beads before the trip from the disneystore or at WDW. It can be hard to catch the beads in stock online, depending on their popularity. If you have any doubt about sizing for the bracelet, go to an actual store and get sized for sure. The Pandora store at MK would be the best.

Thanks! I was definitely confused. I was thinking the part of the bracelet that says Disney Parks was a charm. The actual charm available for purchase, that I want, says Walt Disney World.

I looked at the charms last year at WDW but only very very briefly. My husband and teenage son were with me and they weren't too happy to be looking at jewelry. They got the same look I get when I hear they want to look at sports stuff. o_O

Hi! thanks for the info on upcoming price increase, headed down end of month but picked up 2 with my disney visa discount too. Anybody see sorcerer hat in the parks recently?

Thanks! I was definitely confused. I was thinking the part of the bracelet that says Disney Parks was a charm. The actual charm available for purchase, that I want, says Walt Disney World.

I looked at the charms last year at WDW but only very very briefly. My husband and teenage son were with me and they weren't too happy to be looking at jewelry. They got the same look I get when I hear they want to look at sports stuff. o_O

Haha, yeah, many guys just aren't interested in the glittery stuff. You're right; what you are after is the WDW bead. It's one that I've always found in stock, so I don't think you'll have a problem finding one. It always makes me nervous because Pandora does retire beads every now and again, so I tell people if there is one you know you want and you have the budget for it and you can't live without it (lol), go ahead and get it.

Disneystore.com has restocked some of its Pandora items. Epcot bead and some other rarities are available now!

Just wondering how stock is at the parks. i am from Canada and going in October. I really want to get the socerers hat and other park exclusives. Are they still hard to get. Last year i was lucky to get a bracelet and only ONE park exclusive the whole week i was there. Anybody?

Just wondering how stock is at the parks. i am from Canada and going in October. I really want to get the socerers hat and other park exclusives. Are they still hard to get. Last year i was lucky to get a bracelet and only ONE park exclusive the whole week i was there. Anybody?

I can make no guarantees for October, but there seems to be plenty of availability now. Uptown Jewelers in Magic Kingdom had every park exclusive when I was last there, and there seems to be a good supply at other locations. The sorcerer's hat is very cute, and I hope you'll be able to find it!

I am going to be honest I only read about 1/4 of this thread. Can someone tell me if they sell the bangle bracelet at the parks? I am pretty sure I will like that better than the normal one. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter