Disney Pandora Charms Info (Pictures & Prices)

I was there last week and got the Spaceship Earth with Monorail charm, Mickey ear hat and Minnie ear headband to add on to my Disney Pandora bracelet. Uptown Jewelers and the Screen Door store at the Boardwalk seemed to both have a ton. I picked up the Mickey ear hat one Saturday morning.

I didn't see them at the YC,but I wasn't really looking that hard :) I am glad I picked them up at boardwalk BC they do not have very many Pandora's at CSR when we checked in at 3 today.
In April, we had been surprised to find the Sorcerer Hat at BW and YC - CM friend already had it. She finally settled on a couple of charms at YC at almost midnight... we were the only people in the shop!

So, Pandora can also be found at Moderate Resorts, too? Good to know!

Oh no, I must've skipped that post that they are available at mods! Staying at one next trip (still in the very preliminary stages haha but it helps with post-vacation sadness!) and I will go even more nuts! I have a double wrap champagne leather braided bracelet, and with the six charms I have on now it definitely is hanging low, with the second wrap part being really tight around my wrist. I might spring for a one-strand leather one and split them up - maybe one Mickey bracelet, one Minnie bracelet!

In April, we had been surprised to find the Sorcerer Hat at BW and YC - CM friend already had it. She finally settled on a couple of charms at YC at almost midnight... we were the only people in the shop!

So, Pandora can also be found at Moderate Resorts, too? Good to know!
Yes, they are definitely at mods. Maybe not as good a selection or CSR just sold out of a lot, but they are here!

What a sweet gift from your DH! They had the bracelets when I was there in April, but I also see them back in stock online quite often. I've been stalking the website for the AK bead, and it seems like at least once or twice a week the bracelets are back in stock for at least a few hours, usually in the morning. Good luck, hope you enjoy your trip! :-)

Yes, he is very sweet. I will have to watch the website, thanks for the tip of trying in the mornings! :thanks:

The bracelet is usually available. I've rarely seen it sold out in park. Make your first stop the pandora store in MK and you should come out with a bracelet

This makes me very happy to hear! I will make that store my first stop, thank you! I also want some park exclusive charms, it sounds like many are available there. :love:

@CAS239, thanks for the thread and especially the photos. The bracelet promo was too good to pass up (upgraded to silver for $10) and our Roger's Jewelry special orders the Disney Charms. I knew exactly which ones I needed to purchase without perusing the Disney Catalog! :thanks:

Will there be Fall 2015 release? Any word on when that is?

I'm wanting to actually start a Pandora bracelet, and with DD off to Disney in November (without me) I'd like to give her $$ to pick me up a charm!

A new charm has been announced in the 2015 D23 Expo catalog. From what I've heard this one may not be available in the online Disney store (just like the other Disneyland 60th charms). I would guess it will be at the parks after the Expo, but I haven't seen that confirmed anywhere.

OP, feel free to use the image and/or any of this info in the first post if desired.

bgsbc8.jpg

Item #225
Disney, Celebrating 60 Years of Magic
Designed by: PANDORA Jewelry
Retail: $60.00
Limit TWO (2)

This Disney Parks │ PANDORA authentic sterling silver charm features a blue glitter enamel castle and fourteen (14) fancy blue cubic zirconia stones and Disneyland60 engraving to commemorate the Disneyland® Resort Diamond Celebration. This item will debut at the D23 EXPO 2015.

~ Debuting at D23 EXPO ~

It's disappointing to find that apparently the image is an actual picture of the charm since it didn't say "concept art" (as some other entries in the expo catalog did). Although I like the dark blue glitter enamel, the castle edges are sloppy-looking and they don't seem to match the typical Pandora attention to detail.

Hello, i am visiting in October from Canada. How is the stock currently. Last time i went i was only able to get one exclusive. hoping to get some more exclusives this. Very upsetting, the lack of stock!

Are people finding more charms now?

If you can't find what you need at the parks, the deluxe hotels have a charms as well.

Other than for annual pass holders, are there ever discounts or sales on the beads or earrings? I really love the Minnie bow earrings!

So excited to add some more Disney to my bracelet. It was a gift, it has a cute little dog house and an adorable Eeyore and two daisy clips. It's the silver bracelet with a puffy heart for the clasp. I want to for sure get Mickey Swirls and Spaceship Earth and one of the puffy hearts with the little crystals in it!

I can't wait until fall to add more. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one crazy about these!

I've found buying in the resort gift shops for them is way less hectic than in the parks. You have more time to look everything over and the CM's are under less pressure without a crowd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter